Hi all

Old October 11th, 2007, 11:34 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Gandalf[_2_]

Default Hi all

I know advertising is not the done thing and this is not an advertisement
but when I get good service these days I do think it is worth passing on.

I wanted some digital scales so trawling the net I saw they were very
expensive till I found a company down south that did the lower range Salter
model that covers up to 10 kg/22lbs. Normally it would be over £35 but this
guy had it for £19.95 plus £1.95 p&p.

I do not do business via credit card for various reasons and as a cheque
takes time and I wanted the item fast he allowed me to pay directly into his
bank account and sent the items as soon as he had gone out of his way to
ensure the transaction had taken place which is great considering he did not
know me from Adam.

He has kept me informed of the progress al the way through and I find that
so impressive in this day and age where no one wants to put themselves out.
I know it may only be one transaction but I think it impressive which is why
I am prepared to do this for them.

I have also been impressed by a company making hamster cages but I think
live baiting with hamsters is not good so mentioning it here would be
inappropriate.(;-)

The name is Fishing Discount Store

And the link is :-

fishingdiscountstore.co.uk

--
Gandalf
Sorry if this breaks rules, not intentional just passing on some good info I

Old October 12th, 2007, 01:39 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Gandalf[_2_]

Mention you where you found out about them, I am not adverse to a bit of
discount but at those prices I can not see him dropping any more.

You know how to kick a man when he is down as well, forget old boy, more
like knackered old git. My grandson has given me tonsillitis and I was
supposed to go fishing today. You could say I am not at my best. I had the
start of it Wednesday when I went fishing and it was that bad I had no
enthusiasm so called it day after only a few hours. Still there is always
next weekVBG

--
Gandalf