Family Fishing

Old August 24th, 2007, 06:48 PM posted to alt.fishing.catfish
[email protected]

Default Family Fishing

I started fishing when i was 9yrs old and my father was the one who
showed me how to fish,and i have not stopped.The 1st time i caught
something i was 9yrs,and it was a tiny little Bass.Needless to say i
was hooked!! after fishing at least 1x week or more,i got better at
it,learned differant ways of fishing,what to use and when.i also got
into helping California fish and game with there fishing in the city
programs,and learned alot from that.I loved teaching the kids and
adults,how to fish and take care of our lakes and streams and oceans.
43yrs have passed,and i STILL get a thrill out of fishing,any kind of
fishing.The one kind of fishing i got a kik out of was fishing for
squid,that was an experance in it self....ink every where (never ware
your good pants)i was out on a overnight charter and got woke up at 3
in the morning to find thousands of squid attracted to the lights of
the boat...WOW..that was a sight to see!! we where around some small
islands out of oxnard somewhere.Northern California.i taught my son to
fish when he turned 5yrs old,and as a 24yr old man ,loves to bass
fish.Iam also teaching my 3 grandsons how to fish and they love
it,they allways ask...Grama Grama when are we going fishing again?and
i say soon kids soon!! Fishing can bring a family together and is a
good way to get some fresh air at the same time!! I will fish till the
day i die!! my Husband hates fishing,but comes along anyway for
support,he's a trooper!! well gotta go...FISHING.... see ya all later
and take care...Bajagal.

Old August 25th, 2007, 10:54 AM posted to alt.fishing.catfish
Bob

If we had more people like you around, the world and next generation
would be a lot better off. Thanks for a nice quick story.

ups.com...