back....I think..

Old August 13th, 2007, 04:18 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Dave Lane

Default back....I think..

Finally managed to find out what my news reader problem was.... I hope..

I see that others are cheesed off at the rain too...now you know what
it's like to live in N Wales.... :+)

Main thing here has been that cold wind, even on the sunnier days,
certainly puts me down, if not the fish.

However, curious incident up at Idwal the other day, when I caught a
fish...you know how it is, you're thinking "there's summat a bit odd
here"....and this one had managed to wrap the line around his tail, with
the hook catching the line on the other side. Got to be the easiest to
release...

cheers all, pray for some sun please...

Old August 14th, 2007, 09:24 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
W. D. Grey

In article , Dave Lane
writes

Finally managed to find out what my news reader problem was.... I hope..

I see that others are cheesed off at the rain too...now you know what
it's like to live in N Wales.... :+)

Main thing here has been that cold wind, even on the sunnier days,
certainly puts me down, if not the fish.

However, curious incident up at Idwal the other day, when I caught a
fish...you know how it is, you're thinking "there's summat a bit odd
here"....and this one had managed to wrap the line around his tail,
with the hook catching the line on the other side. Got to be the
easiest to release...

cheers all, pray for some sun please...

Dave

Hello Dave.......d..a.v..e..

Glad you're still flogging Idwal :-)

No point in going there again now that you've caught the fish.
--
Bill Grey

Old August 16th, 2007, 09:29 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Andy Lawson

"W. D. Grey" replied:

Hello Dave.......d..a.v..e..

Hmmm.... I suddenly recalled the voice of the HAL 9000 )

Andy Lawson

Old August 16th, 2007, 10:49 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
W. D. Grey

In article , Andy Lawson
writes

"W. D. Grey" replied:

Hello Dave.......d..a.v..e..

Hmmm.... I suddenly recalled the voice of the HAL 9000 )

Andy Lawson

Sorry if I woke you Andy :-)

Let's have a cream tea in Rhyd-Ddu eh?

Come to think of it, I couldn't manage it nowadays.
--
Bill Grey

Old August 17th, 2007, 08:00 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Andy Lawson

"W. D. Grey" wrote in message
In article , Andy Lawson
writes

"W. D. Grey" replied:

Hello Dave.......d..a.v..e..

Hmmm.... I suddenly recalled the voice of the HAL 9000 )

Andy Lawson

Sorry if I woke you Andy :-)

Let's have a cream tea in Rhyd-Ddu eh?

Come to think of it, I couldn't manage it nowadays.
--
Bill Grey

Aw.... come on... I'm sure you could if you tried. Those cream teas are darn
good aren't they? Cream tea on me next time we plan a trip? That just may
tempt you.

All the best,

Andy