WA community website seeks fishing clubs, groups and contributors

Old April 5th, 2007, 04:18 AM posted to aus.sport.fishing
CB

Default WA community website seeks fishing clubs, groups and contributors

Hi all

I'm involved in a new Western Australian community website (just gone live)
focused on local clubs, groups and interests.

http://www.loconut.com.au

We're seeking clubs, groups and contributors for our fishing section so if
you -

a) are involved in a WA fishing club or group or
b) would be keen to write about local fishing

we'd love to hear from you!

Thanks.

Old July 15th, 2007, 04:04 PM posted to aus.sport.fishing
ASIS[_2_]

Gday have ya heard of your poppular fishiung website?
if not loook it up with this link
http://www.fishingwesternaustralia.com.au

Old July 15th, 2007, 09:42 PM posted to aus.sport.fishing
Lindsay

ASIS wrote:

Gday have ya heard of your poppular fishiung website?
if not loook it up with this link
http://www.redirectedspamsite.com.au

And promptly end up at some pox website that looks like someones
deposited last nights seafood pizza all over it...
Tell whoever did it it's not colourful enough.

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"We all should present legal cars. I'm embarrassed we've presented a car
that's ineligible." Mark Skaife, Chief Sook, HRT.12/11/04 (It must hurt
to say illegal!)

"Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student" - CNNNN

"It really doesn't matter if my wording wasn't 100% accurate." David Z
Old July 15th, 2007, 09:45 PM posted to aus.sport.fishing
Lindsay

Lindsay wrote:

ASIS wrote:

Gday have ya heard of your poppular fishiung website?
if not loook it up with this link
http://www.redirectedspamsite.com.au

And promptly end up at some pox website that looks like someones
deposited last nights seafood pizza all over it...
Tell whoever did it it's not colourful enough.

Actually, my apologies...it's displaying a 404 error.

Old July 17th, 2007, 12:19 PM posted to aus.sport.fishing
ASIS[_2_]

"Lindsay" wrote in message

ASIS wrote:

Gday have ya heard of your poppular fishiung website?
if not loook it up with this link
http://www.redirectedspamsite.com.au

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MATE THIS IS AN OFFICIAL FISHING WEBSITE. ITS HAS ITS OWN
SHOW ON CABLE CALLED" FISHING WESTERN AUSTRALIA. have a gig at it you
will be surprisedat wat u see...

here the link again in case you missed it http://www.fishingwa.com and
oops i did give out wrong link originally sorry guys but this a rigi digg
site ok

Old July 18th, 2007, 07:27 AM posted to aus.sport.fishing
Lindsay

ASIS wrote:

"Lindsay" wrote in message

ASIS wrote:

Gday have ya heard of your poppular fishiung website?
if not loook it up with this link
http://www.redirectedspamsite.com.au

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MATE THIS IS AN OFFICIAL FISHING WEBSITE. ITS HAS ITS OWN
SHOW ON CABLE CALLED" FISHING WESTERN AUSTRALIA. have a gig at it you
will be surprisedat wat u see...

here the link again in case you missed it http://www.fishingwa.com a

Ahhh.. much better! Nice site. I'll forward it to my Brother
who lives in Perth. I actually went over there (I'm in Melb) in January
for a few days R&R. He took me out to the FADs, 60k off Hilarys for
some action on the Samson fish that congregate around the FADs.
Didnt see a damn thing! 120k round trip and no fish! Still, I had
a great time, which is whats fishings all about...

Thanks again for the heads up on the site...

Lindsay

Old July 18th, 2007, 09:39 PM posted to aus.sport.fishing
ASIS[_2_]

same her mate im in melb too and one summer season mate and me started from
lorne to apollo bay and back did over 1000k's not a single bite

but it was fun cant afford do that now fuel too costly LOL
cya
tite lines
"Lindsay" wrote in message