er...hello?

Old June 22nd, 2007, 03:00 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Dave Lane

Default er...hello?

is it just me not getting any news from urfg... hello??? anybody out
there?

Old June 22nd, 2007, 10:02 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Derek Moody

In article , Dave Lane
URL:mailto

is it just me not getting any news from urfg... hello??? anybody out
there?

Probably all troll dodging. Or fishing.

Hmm. As trolls are reputed to live under bridges it might be a tricky act.
All the trolls are Pete under about six ID's some of which he's stolen btw.

Ob fishing: Brownies are now in first class condition and feeding well :-)

Cheerio,

--
Fishing: http://www.fishing.casterbridge.net/
Writing: http://www.author.casterbridge.net/derek-moody/

Old June 22nd, 2007, 10:06 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Andy Lawson

"Dave Lane" wrote in message

is it just me not getting any news from urfg... hello??? anybody out
there?

Dave

No...still waiting for Summer to turn up before arising from hibernation.
Global Warming? S'bleeding too cold an' wet for that!

Andy

Old June 22nd, 2007, 11:49 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Keith

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:00:01 +0100, Dave Lane
wrote:

is it just me not getting any news from urfg... hello??? anybody out
there?

Dave

Yup lurking - I think I need some sort of help. Fished continuosly for
over 50 years up to International level - mad keen you could say - all
my life - this year I haven't wet a line and don't even feel like
going. Surely I haven't reached the stage where I can just sit an
armchair and "fish" my memories??
Keith

Old June 23rd, 2007, 09:03 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
W. D. Grey

In article , Dave Lane
writes

is it just me not getting any news from urfg... hello??? anybody out
there?

Dave

Helloooo up there in Bethesda - Sut Mae ?

Have been having a brief chat with randy Andy on ROFF would you believe
:-)

How's tricks Dave? the Seiont fishing well these days?

My fishing kit is bone dry these days :-(
--
Bill Grey

Old June 28th, 2007, 04:29 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game
Wilf Williams

On Jun 22, 4:00 pm, Dave Lane wrote:
is it just me not getting any news from urfg... hello??? anybody out
there?

Dave

No I'm still here, I was wondering if anyone was going to reply to my
post about boats. Considering bringing my kayak to scotland if I can't
find a dinghy.
Wilf