Garden Gnomes care about the environment? Obviously not! Take legal action against fishing groups, under the duty of care rule.

Old February 7th, 2007, 09:01 PM posted to alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animals,uk.rec.gardening,uk.business.agriculture,uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Brian

Default Garden Gnomes care about the environment? Obviously not! Take legal action against fishing groups, under the duty of care rule.

"Pete (.¿.)" wrote in message
A gnomes a gnome!

Hmmm! I quite like the idea of being a gnome when I'm fishing. A
quaint, faintly amusing creature passing the day entertaining himself -
yes, I think that suits me down to the ground, thanks for coming up with
the idea. Actually the description could fit you too leaving aside the
other, obvious, differences between a gnome and an organ grinder's
monkey. If you ever need any fishing tips don't hesitate to ask. For
my part you are the first one I'll contact if I ever need advice on
banana selection, tree climbing, capering or masturbating in public.

Pete has taken absolutely no care to ensure that pages copied and
pasted by him were accurate. Other pages which may be linked or which
Pete may have copied and pasted are in a personal capacity. Pete takes
all responsibility for the consequences of error or for any loss or
damage suffered by users of any of the information
published on any of these pages, and such information forms a basis of
a contract with readers or users of it.

It is in the nature of Usenet & Web sites, that much of the
information is experimental, constantly changing or downright lies,
information published may be for test purposes only, out of date, or
simply to feed my own ego. Readers should take anything posted with a
large pinch of salt and seek alternate verification from unbiased
sources before relying on it.

Should you no longer wish to read this material or content, tough
luck, since I will use my internet anonymity to crosspost rubbish as
and when I see fit. Your newsreader's kill filter will work briefly
until I change my name.