Yesterday's Spearfishing Catch off Daytona - 1 cobia, one scamp grouper and a bug

Old November 16th, 2007, 01:16 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
CB[_2_]

Default Yesterday's Spearfishing Catch off Daytona - 1 cobia, one scamp grouper and a bug

Old November 16th, 2007, 01:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
[email protected]

On 15-Nov-2007, "CB" wrote:

Attached file: CB's Catch off Daytona 11-13-07-3.jpg (368,393 bytes)

Nice
Thanks for the post
It is 20 degrees here
Your post made me feel warmer

Fred
Old November 16th, 2007, 01:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
Rodney Long

Somebody is going to be eating goodCB wrote:

--
SpecTastic Wiggle Rig,
Fishing lure remote control
Old November 16th, 2007, 11:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
rw

Well, isn't anyone going to resize this? Do I have to do everything
myself? :-)

Old November 17th, 2007, 02:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.fishing
[email protected]

On 16-Nov-2007, rw wrote:

Well, isn't anyone going to resize this? Do I have to do everything
myself? :-)

C'mon man
We were waiting for you to re-size this
Thanks in advance