Cheapest place buy size 16 Trebles?

Old October 13th, 2003, 01:44 PM
Wolfgang

Default Cheapest place buy size 16 Trebles?

"Thunder Fish" wrote in message

....I'd be the first to toss you butt in the water....

I believe I would pay a shiny new nickel to watch that.

Wolfgang
who has always believed the dictum that one's reach should exceed
one's grasp has some merit.

Old October 13th, 2003, 11:59 PM
Thunder Fish

Yeps eyes nows what yall bin doin this here weekend,but them there pikture is a shown inkorkt hook up.seams to be a missin 2 more pointy thangs
Dam willst you arts boize evers fingers it out YET YET YET yep
Troller

Kevin Vang wrote:

In article ,
says...
WHY WOULD ANY FISHER NEED THIS SORT OF FOUL HOOK UP ???SNAG THEM BEFORE THEY DIE KILL KILL BONK BONK OR FOR THE SPORT.
YOU ARE A IDIOT AND A FOOL TO THINK ABOUT THIS CRAP!!!FISH LIKE A MAN NOT A DOUGH HEAD YOU PRICK ! ! ! ! ! !
AQUASTUPID-Dra

And another new WebTV user discovers usenet...

Kevin

Old October 14th, 2003, 11:05 PM
AQUAZUR-DRA

I dont usually post a reply to my original posts !

UK based angler seeking ( a Cheap ) bulk supply of size 16 long shank
trebles

Small size 14/16 trebles Irish shrimps -
are used as Standard practise western Ireland -river Moy tidal beats

Salmon wil NOT take anything else !! in Low water ( except Mini tubes)

I tye them in the winter - as favour to local guides Who have to pay
upt to 4 euros each per fly from local tackle shops

PS local rules allow 3 fish per day to be retained
( * my record is 16 in 12 hour day which I C&R)

"Stan Gula" wrote in message ...
"Kevin Vang" wrote in message

And another new WebTV user discovers usenet...

Kevin

Not this time. Don't know his prior experience, but he's currently posting
from CANADA BRITISH COLUMBIA VANCOUVER NEW WEST CONSUMER ADSL. And he did
make an attempt to hide his identity with a fake return address, in fact one
made up expressly for this message.

And for his info, he should look into Atlantic salmon and sea trout flies
and the traditional hooks used for tying those flies. Calling somebody
who's looking for traditional hooks for traditional flies a snagger is way
off base. Also, there's no proof that a treble hook salmon fly causes more
damage than a single hook. And because it's less likely to be swallowed it
might even cause less damage. If the flies are being tied for display or
for harvesting fish then that point's moot anyways.

And for the original poster, I'm not sure if Castle Arms still carries
Partridge, they used to, but they now manufacture their own line of salmon
fly hooks. You might want to check their web site (www.castlearms.com) and
send Phil an email.

--Stan Gula