Tide Tables 4 free

Old March 28th, 2005, 09:52 PM
Keith.M

Default Tide Tables 4 free

Hi all
Try this for free on line tide tables.

http://easytide.ukho.gov.uk/easytide...ide/index.aspx

can so,meone explain how to include a link / address

Thanks

KM

Old March 29th, 2005, 06:13 PM
Allan

Also try here

http://www.digiserve.co.uk/ukfr/gbtide.htm

Allan

Old April 3rd, 2005, 02:01 PM
PhilG

Keith.M wrote:
Hi all
Try this for free on line tide tables.

http://easytide.ukho.gov.uk/easytide...ide/index.aspx

can so,meone explain how to include a link / address

Thanks

KM

The only problem I find is that they give the wrong heights for the
South Wales ports.

For example: Monday 4th April 2005:

High Tide @ 03:21 Height 11.7M
Low tide @ 08:21 height 7.3M
High Tide @ 16:13 @ 12.0M

They always seem to give tides quite a few metres down on the arrowsmith
guide, and as such I always treat these with a certain amount of
sceptiscism(sp?)

Or if you want tides that are higher:

Monday 25th April 2005
High tide @ 08:17 Height 14.4M
Low tide @ 15:15 Height 5.0M

The difference between high and low is 9.5M could be useful if you are
fishing a low tide venue and you want to get there at the right height
and state of the tide, or you need to get off a sandbank in plenty of time!

Don't get me wrong they are useful in giving and *idea* of the time of
the tides but I prefer to use the Arrowsmiths tide tables or any other
printed tide table