FS: 7 Day Mexico Mayan Palace rentals

Old June 12th, 2004, 04:34 PM
V Crenshaw

Default FS: 7 Day Mexico Mayan Palace rentals

5 - 1 week stay (7 nights) rentals available for travel in 2004. The Mayan Palace resorts are extraordinary. They have resorts
in Acapulco, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Penasco (60 miles from Arizona), Nuevo Vallarta and Riveria Maya
(near Playa Del Carmen/Cancun).

You get at least 20% off golf green and cart fees at the resorts that have golf: Acapulco, Nuevo Vallarta (designed by Jim Lipe)
& Riveria Maya (designed by Jack Nicolas). Great scuba diving and fishing also.
Go check out the property: http://www.mayanpalace.com/index.cfm?lang=en

All locations have a kitchenette (including small refrigerator, cooking range, all appliances, dishes and utensils), 1 bath and twice

a day maid service.

All (except for Mazatlan) have 1 bedroom with a king bed and living area with 2 sofa beds. Max. cap. 4 adults 2 children

At Mazatlan you get 2 bedrooms (one king, 2 twin and 2 sofa beds). http://www.seagarden.com.mx/maz/

Weekend arrivals only.

$1400

$1000 if you book for travel (anywhere but Mazatlan) ending before September 30.

If you are interested email or call in the evenings (Central time) 972 994 9545

Old June 14th, 2004, 03:13 AM
Dillon Pyron

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 15:34:11 GMT, "V Crenshaw"
wrote:

If you are interested email or call in the evenings (Central time) 972 994 9545

I recommend calling after midnight. He's in the Dallas/Richardson
area. I'm sure he'd appreciate some reverse spamming.

Call collect, too.
--
dillon

When I was a kid, I thought the angel's name was Hark
and the horse's name was Bob.
Old June 14th, 2004, 11:43 PM
Marc

Lets go for it!

Marc
~~~~~
Check out:
Least I Could Do
http://www.leasticoulddo.com

The best comic out there, trust me on this one.

~~~~

Old June 15th, 2004, 05:26 AM
V Crenshaw

If you look at my second posting, you will notice that I apologized for
wha you guys have deemed inappropriate
posting. I'm just an individual trying to sell a wonderful week at
resorts that I've been to and LOVED and know
golfers would love.

I am not a stranger of newsgroups. I've been a part of them since
1990ish. I am sensing some real anger in this
group. You could have politely just let me privately know that my post
was inappropriate, (as I've one in the past
and would have done here except you chose to hide behind a fake email
address) but you didn't.

You didn't even have the state of mind to only send your angry reply to
newsgroups where my post was inappropriate.

I work for SBC. This is a notice that calls generated about Mayan Palace
rental will be deemed a nuisance
and reported as such to authorities.

BTW, I am a woman, not a man. I will pray that the troubles of the
angry posters shall soon pass.
"Marc" wrote in message
. ..
Lets go for it!

Marc
~~~~~

Old June 15th, 2004, 06:19 AM
chilly

"V Crenshaw" wrote in message
. ..
If you look at my second posting, you will notice that I apologized

for
wha you guys have deemed inappropriate
posting. I'm just an individual trying to sell a wonderful week at
resorts that I've been to and LOVED and know
golfers would love.

I am not a stranger of newsgroups. I've been a part of them since
1990ish.

If you are so NG savvy, why wouldn't you have realized that spam is not
welcome on NGs?

I am sensing some real anger in this
group.

Which group? The golfers, the divers, the travellers, the fishermen?

You could have politely just let me privately know that my post
was inappropriate, (as I've one in the past
and would have done here except you chose to hide behind a fake email
address) but you didn't.

your post appeared, as was appropriate.

You didn't even have the state of mind to only send your angry reply to
newsgroups where my post was inappropriate.

I assume you are now addressing one person that emailed you anonymously?

I work for SBC. This is a notice that calls generated about Mayan

Palace
rental will be deemed a nuisance
and reported as such to authorities.

What is SBC and why do we give a damn about that? If you didn't want people
calling about Mayan Palace, you shouldn't have invited the calls in the
first place. Who's the nuisance here? Who should be reported to the
authorities? (read ISP)

BTW, I am a woman, not a man. I will pray that the troubles of the
angry posters shall soon pass.

Well, I wish you were a man. You are making us women look bad.

Old June 15th, 2004, 06:34 AM
chilly

"V Crenshaw" wrote in message
. ..
If you look at my second posting, you will notice that I apologized

for
wha you guys have deemed inappropriate
posting.

By the way, to which "second posting" do you refer? No apology posting
showed up on rec.scuba, that made it to my service.

I'm just an individual trying to sell a wonderful week at
resorts that I've been to and LOVED and know
golfers would love.

If you are just an individual, why are you trying to sell a "wonderful
week"? What's your take? Do you get a reduced rate on your return trips, a
finder's fee, an agent's commission?

Face it, you know the difference between raving about a resort you just
returned from and loved . . .and what you were trying to do here.

(snip)

Old June 15th, 2004, 05:07 PM
Crownfield

V Crenshaw wrote:

If you look at my second posting, you will notice that I apologized for
wha you guys have deemed inappropriate
posting. I'm just an individual trying to sell a wonderful week at
resorts that I've been to and LOVED and know
golfers would love.

I am not a stranger of newsgroups. I've been a part of them since
1990ish.

then you really have little excuse
for posting a purely commercial post for your personal gain
in a non commercial newsgroup.

having been on the net for that long,
you must have known and decided that you were above the rules,
and done it deliberately.

I am sensing some real anger in this group.

thats what spammers and advertiser get here.
but being an old net hand, you knew that before you started.

Old June 21st, 2004, 10:42 PM
H. Huntzinger

"V Crenshaw" wrote:

If you look at my second posting, you will notice that I apologized for
what you guys have deemed inappropriate posting...I am not a stranger
of newsgroups. I've been a part of them since 1990ish.
...I am sensing some real anger in this group.

Yes Virginia, there is anger....but as we've become more
sophisticated, its mostly directed at those people whose background
says that they should really have known better and not at ignornat
Newbies.

If you prefer, in the old days, we simply had JimG's classic
one-liner:

"BOYCOTT CRETINS WHO RUDELY ADVERTISE IN USENET DISCUSSION GROUPS."

You could have politely just let me privately know that my post
was inappropriate, (as I've one in the past...

Sorry, but if you really were a regular participant in even half of
these USENET newsgroups as long as you claim to have been around, then
you would definitely remember the extensive history and discussions on
UCE therein, including Robert Keeney's role in some of it. Commercial
advertising is nowhere near a new issue, and your claim does put you
back far enough in time such that you should actually remember
firsthand the days when the USENET was still 100% government-funded
and it carried a global prohibition on all commercial advertising.
Which meant that it didn't need to be repeated in individual group
Charters/FAQ's, as that would be redundent.

Specifically in regards to your comment on the inappropriateness of
public criticism, it must be remembered that it is the chicken that
came after the Egg of UCE/SPAM. It has long since been hashed out
that a public complaint is the lesser evil, as it not only serves as a
deterrence to others,but also as a public display of the values of the
group which facilitates understanding through
communication/expression, as well as allowing either revalidation or
change, as appropriate. IMO, it minimizes and prevents future UCE
interruptions, particuarly as "the word" gets out within the
community. If you think that this means that you're being made an
example of, you're right...but simultaneously, its nothing personal.

Finally, here's the formal RSL charter for your enlightenment:

CHARTER: rec.scuba.locations

"The purpose of this group will be to exchange information (preferably
first-hand) about dive sites, dive locations (including live-aboards),
dive operations at these locations, how to get yourself and your gear
there, and where to stay/eat/play once you do. Commercial
advertisements are not appropriate."

Please note the last line carefully, particularly the fact that unlike
some other newsgroups, rsl has no exception for personal For Sale
announcements.

-hh
Old June 22nd, 2004, 07:48 AM
chilly

"Dillon Pyron" wrote in message

Yes Virginia, there is anger....but as we've become more
sophisticated, its mostly directed at those people whose background
says that they should really have known better and not at ignornat
Newbies.

She's long since departed from all these NG. And, contrary to her
claim, there was no followup apology in either rs or rsl. I don't
know about the other groups.

I checked, she had apologized on one or two other groups, I remember not
which. In any event, she was so pathetic and apparently wounded, that I cut
her just the tiniest bit of slack. ;^) After all, the cooking ng's probably
aren't as rough as some others.

Oh, dear, I'm just so rude . . .oh well, I can live with that.