Christchurch Angling Club vs R.M.C

Old January 15th, 2004, 12:40 AM
Brownz

Default Christchurch Angling Club vs R.M.C

"rich" wrote in message
As a member of Christchurch Angling Club I just want to say how disgusted

am at the way R.M.C have decided that in 3 months time, we, Christchurch
Angling Club have to give up two of the best carp waters we have & the

best
in the area.
Rockford & The Roach Pit at Blashford, Ringwood, Hampshire.
Years of bringing the waters up to what they are now, premier fisheries,
stocking it with our own fish and to be told after April this year, we

will
be no longer able to fish it and not even to be aloud to remove our own

fish
for stocking else where.
No doubt R.M.C will be reaping the benefits of all the hard work that has
been put into the lakes by Christchurch Angling Club over the years.
I think its absolutely disgusting, R.M.C you should be shamed of

yourselves.
Another big fish swallows the little fish !!!!
rich.

I don't know the background to this, but you sound pretty hard done by.
Its worth a letter to your local MP cc'd to the AT.

Cheerz - Brownz
http://fishing.brownz.org/

Old January 15th, 2004, 09:07 AM
me

I agree bloody disgusting................but wouldn't worry to much rich,you
only fed them anayhow

.

Old January 15th, 2004, 07:34 PM
Bryan Hall

Rich
I seem to recall there was a kerfuffle over 'special' fishing of one of
these waters last year.
An early warning?

As an exCAC member, I think the move to RAC looks better and better
When are you coming. across - 2 new waters in the last 3 mths!

Old January 15th, 2004, 07:47 PM
rich

After the shambles of a meeting last night (14th) i wouldn't be surprised if
there's gonner be a few more moving across to RAC.

rich.

news

Old January 15th, 2004, 08:27 PM
rich

Big time mate, there was a lot of dissent in the camp last night, the things
that were bought up im sure will make big ripples within the club.

rich.

"Bryan Hall" wrote in message
oops - AGM and **** =fan?

Old January 15th, 2004, 08:36 PM
Bryan Hall

Committee still there?

"Bryan Hall" wrote in message
oops - AGM and **** =fan?
"rich" wrote in message
After the shambles of a meeting last night (14th) i wouldn't be

surprised
if
there's gonner be a few more moving across to RAC.

rich.

news Rich