Maybe it's just me.....

Old May 22nd, 2004, 10:08 AM
JR

Default Maybe it's just me.....

..... but I think this is hilarious.

Maybe the funniest part being that she didn't just give them back to the
guy.

http://tinyurl.com/2edcq
Old May 22nd, 2004, 04:39 PM
Sideshow

Check her reviews. I would guess that she is a bit high maintenance.
Perhaps if they were a pair of Chanel breathables, purchased at Neiman
Marcus...
Old May 22nd, 2004, 06:07 PM
snakefiddler

"JR" wrote in message ...

.... but I think this is hilarious.

Maybe the funniest part being that she didn't just give them back to the
guy.

i'd pawn a diamond ring before i'd sell that stuff- but then i have problems
with the political, and social issues surrounding the mining, (etc.) of
diamonds anyway, so don't go by me. (you're gonna kick my ass on that one,
huh uncle wayno) ;-}

i, too wear a small in most things, but i'd wear those. who cares if ya
look a little "pudgy" while fishing? it isn't like that **** is all too
sexy to begin with. however, wading boots and a bikini? maybe. (not that
*i* would do that....)
i too, think she's pretty high maintainence, and the guy is probably
better off without her.

didn't she say he wanted to take her ff in montana? hey warren, you luring
women out there again with promises of ff adventures?

sankefiddler

http://tinyurl.com/2edcq

Old May 23rd, 2004, 04:16 PM
riverman

"snakefiddler" wrote in message
i, too wear a small in most things, but i'd wear those. who cares if ya
look a little "pudgy" while fishing? it isn't like that **** is all too
sexy to begin with.

Snake: seeing as how you are getting into the sport, you ought to bid on
those waders. Its a pretty good deal right now, and once you decide you need
a pair of waders and gravel guards, you'll be glad you got these. The bid
price is about half of their street value at the moment.

--riverman

I think you're right about the seller being high-maintenance. I wonder what
the guy had in his head: this is definately a diamonds and expesive shoes
kind of woman. He was taking her on a flyfishing trip?? She probably
wouldn't do well with dirty nails.

Old May 23rd, 2004, 07:53 PM
snakefiddler

"riverman" wrote in message

"snakefiddler" wrote in message
i, too wear a small in most things, but i'd wear those. who cares if ya
look a little "pudgy" while fishing? it isn't like that **** is all too
sexy to begin with.

Snake: seeing as how you are getting into the sport, you ought to bid on
those waders. Its a pretty good deal right now, and once you decide you

need
a pair of waders and gravel guards, you'll be glad you got these. The bid
price is about half of their street value at the moment.

--riverman

I think you're right about the seller being high-maintenance. I wonder

what
the guy had in his head: this is definately a diamonds and expesive shoes
kind of woman. He was taking her on a flyfishing trip??

She probably
wouldn't do well with dirty nails.

probably not. i'm looking at mine right now, and despairing of having a
nice manicure, much less clean fingernails for the rest of the fishin
season.

snakefiddler- who would love to bid on the waiders, but summer school budget
and all..... i'll just have to keep dodging the water moccassons (true, i
have seen three in the last four days, and some dark brown or balck snake
that i don't know what it was! now i like snakes, but i don't like their
venom!) didn't see any today, though.