Help sending a Air Rifle to India.

Old June 13th, 2004, 04:31 PM
ShootU

Default Help sending a Air Rifle to India.

hi, i want to gift a Air Rifle to a relative in India. Can somebody
here with previous experience help me with the same. Has anybody got
any link or website who can help me purchase the rifle there in India
itself and get it delivered.
thanks,POi.
Old June 13th, 2004, 04:45 PM
AJS

"ShootU" wrote in message
om...
hi, i want to gift a Air Rifle to a relative in India. Can somebody
here with previous experience help me with the same. Has anybody got
any link or website who can help me purchase the rifle there in India
itself and get it delivered.
thanks,POi.

At the very least you should try an on topic group. As for the rules and
regulations in India. If they are legal why not just send the person some
money? Or talk to a relative and get them to find out?

AJS