Uh...yeah...

Old September 3rd, 2009, 03:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default Uh...yeah...

Congress' approval rating is defying mathematics and is somehow a negative
number, Obama's going downhill like he's wearing roller skates on greased ice
carrying two semi-Jews on his back, and THIS is what someone comes up with:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...src=newsletter

Hey, maybe it's a good thing - apparently, no incumbent is particularly
interested in returning in '10/'12...

Sheesh,
Old September 3rd, 2009, 05:35 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Giles

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...09/09/02/AR200...

Hey, maybe it's a good thing - apparently, no incumbent is particularly
interested in returning in '10/'12...

What does it feel like to go through life knowing that your most
endearing and worthwhile characteristic is being crushingly tedious?

g.
Old September 3rd, 2009, 08:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid[_2_]

In all honesty, this isn't new. I stand up from my desk is and fully
70% of the folks around me are over 50. Those govies are getting old
and there's nothing new to entice the young folks into government
service. This was the same under Bush and Clinton and Bush and...
Frank Reid

Old September 4th, 2009, 01:18 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Mark Bowen

"Frank Reid" wrote in message
In all honesty, this isn't new. I stand up from my desk is and fully
70% of the folks around me are over 50. Those govies are getting old
and there's nothing new to entice the young folks into government
service. This was the same under Bush and Clinton and Bush and...
Frank Reid

I'll be writing my Capstone paper on this very subject. Millennials and
public organizations.

Op