Selling off national forest and national parks? TU alert

Old November 16th, 2005, 04:22 AM
David Snedeker

Default Selling off national forest and national parks? TU alert

"Mike Connor" wrote in message

"David Snedeker" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
. ..

SNIP
Jesus Connors you are sounding like a pubescent net nanny.
You think I got all day to read you complaining about me, ´

What makes you think I am complaining? You are apparently not the only one
who thinks so either. I asked you what I thought were perfectly reasonable
questions.

Apparently you don´t even consider taking them seriously. You do have
reasons I suppose?

TL
MC

Well one reason is that as I dissed you sometime last year or so back, and
felt bad about it, so Im avoiding my dark side with you because I like it
that you are back on ROFF, even if sometimes we can all be a pain in the
ass. Please do not take my attempt at humor as disrespect. Is that serious
enough?

Old November 16th, 2005, 04:23 AM
rw

David Snedeker wrote:

What Im thinking is WOW, Jon made the Wolflout list! I mean, Jon, of all
people! Well spoken, polite, civil Jon. Wow. What did I miss?

Listen up and listen good, Snedeker. Never EVER cross Wolfgang, or you
will PAY FOR IT!

Old November 16th, 2005, 04:35 AM
Mike Connor

"David Snedeker" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
. ..
SNIP
Well one reason is that as I dissed you sometime last year or so back, and
felt bad about it, so Im avoiding my dark side with you because I like it
that you are back on ROFF, even if sometimes we can all be a pain in the
ass. Please do not take my attempt at humor as disrespect. Is that serious
enough?

Dave

Seems fair enough, but I have been "dissed" ( I assume the meaning from the
context), so many times, that it would hardly be fair to expect me to
remember all such occasions. Normally, I bear no grudges in any case. That
is not to say that my attitude is still the same towards somebody who has
somehow annoyed me, intentionally or otherwise, as it would be were that not
the case, and I remembered it!

My questions were serious. What do you hope to gain, or why do you do it? I
really would like to know, and I am curious as to whether you can explain it
in a manner which I would understand.

As you, I invariably try to explain things to myself in the light of my own
knowledge and experience, and apart from a humorous reference now and again,
I am simply unable to imagine myself posting anything at all about German
politics here, or any other politics for that matter. I can see no point in
it. But you obviously do see some point or other, and I would like to know
what it is.

Casual observers please note, THAT IS NOT A COMPLAINT!

TL
MC

Old November 16th, 2005, 04:54 AM
David Snedeker

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
nk.net...

"JR" wrote in message

Bill McKee wrote:

And the randyness. You are the CEO of the country. You do not fool

around
with the company employees, and at least fat, ugly employees.

Ya get old and cast aside, ya get a little bitter, all eat up with
jealousy, don't ya, Bill?

http://tinyurl.com/8engs

And oh, Bill, btw,

http://tinyurl.com/7qj2j

HTH,

The 2nd one was for you. And why was he in court perjuring himself? I
remember something about an Arkansas state employee suing for sexual
harassment. And Clinton must have been somewhat guilty, as he signed over
$850,000 to her. You have Alzheimer's? Seems as a bunch of the very
liberal in Congress are suffering Alzheimer. They forget what they said
8-10 years ago.

Bill, tonight your Pres is in Japan hiding and next week he will be in
Mongolia. Do you think he is planning to ask for asylum? :-) This week the
Vice President interrupted his management of the chain of foreign-based
"secret" torture chambers, to entertain Mr. Chalaby, Iranian spy, NeoCon oil
bagman, and identified bribe taker and maker.

Today the Republican controlled Senate asked the White House for its plan
for Iraq, and another torture chamber was discovered in Baghdad. This week
the Republican House stopped the administration's deficit ridden financial
plans in their tracks, virtually choking on the size of the Bushies over
spending.

And you are so befuddled and overwhelmingly ashamed of the small part your
irresponsible voting behavior had in this fiasco, that all you can do is
mumble some word salad rehash of Clintons failings. Get a hold of yourself,
accept that this fiasco is not just your fault, and get ready like a man to
absorb your share of the pain our country will suffer as a result of this
mess. There is no free lunch, never was.

Dave
Senate report actually shows Bush lied 50+ times about Iraq Intel. Yesterday
he did it again. Thats one reason even the the Rs in Congress are getting
off the train.

Old November 16th, 2005, 05:03 AM
Bill McKee

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
nk.net...

You are the idiot.

We'll see.

I use to race cars.

Oh? What, specifically, is it that you use to race cars? Is it something
that resembles cars, perchance? Are you going to TELL us what it is you
use to race cars......or do we have to guess until we get it? Any hints?

But I kept enough insurance to repair me if I got broke.

Actually, I think you overpaid on your premiums......grossly.

I do not speak of the normal hazards of life, I speak of those done by
choice.

Ah! Then we are to take it that whatever it is you use to race cars is
one of the normal hazards of life? Is it......um......a pogo stick,
perhaps? Or is it what Stevie thinks your hands are holding? Is it bigger
than a breadbox? Does it smell funny?

And overspending on your credit cards for the pleasures of life is one of
those.

O.k., I opt for the pogo stick. I mean, none of the other choices makes
any sense at all.......right?

It is not the person who lost his job and is paying for groceries with
the credit card while looking for a new job, or someone who becomes ill
and tries to pay for it on the card, until later.

Uh.......what isn't? Have you been drinking?......or driving, for that
matter? You shouldn't.

It is the people who have run up $50k- to 500k on the card, for
vacations, jewelry, etc.

Well, this is getting just a bit weird. WHAT is those people? And,
shouldn't it be "are"? I mean, how much people are we talking about here?
Are these REAL people?......or do they have breasts?

These are the ones affected by the new BK laws.

Burger King has laws?!! Are these (or "this".....I really don't know
anymore) widely applicable?......or is it only those with
whoppers.....say, dicklet, for example.....that need to be concerned?
Should *I* be paying for all this?......or should Marx? Have any species
been exterminated in the process?.....or is it just engineers?.....or
PhDs? Where ARE your hands, anyway?

Wolfgang
this is all starting to look just a bit disgusting......even for roff!

Yes it is disgusting to see someone make as big a fool of themselves as you
do.

Old November 16th, 2005, 05:04 AM
Bill McKee

"JR" wrote in message ...
Mike Connor wrote:

Hell, I live more or less on the other side of the world, and even I know
that Clinton is no longer president, so what is the point in discussing
his shortcomings?

Well, for what it's worth, I think both Helmut Kohl and Maggie Thatcher
sucked big time....

JR
(and don't get me started on Giscard d'Estaing or Suharto....)

Maggie Thatcher was good.

Old November 16th, 2005, 05:05 AM
Bill McKee

"JR" wrote in message ...
Bill McKee wrote:

That is a large supposition that AGore's election would have prevented
9/11 and all it's extra costs, as well as AGore not having his spending
program.

rest of childishly illiterate blather snipped

Who said anything about preventing 9/11?

What is certain is that Gore would not have instituted massive tax cuts
weighted overwhelmingly in favor of the rich.

Nor would he have waged an unprovoked, hugely expensive war of
aggression, thereby losing us our allies, diverting us from the real war
on terror following 9/11, and entrapping us in a ruinous, totally
unnecessary occupation of an Arab nation.

On the other hand, there is no reason to believe Gore wouldn't have had
a spending program every bit as fiscally responsible as Clinton's, one
that resulted in massive surpluses.

And which part of the fiscally responsible spending was Clinton's choice?

Old November 16th, 2005, 05:07 AM
Bill McKee

"rw" wrote in message
ink.net...
Bill McKee wrote:

If we had a surplus the National Debt would not go down unless we paid
off some of the bonds. But also the National Debt would not have gone up
as we would not have had to borrow money. Now where was this surplus?
Other than projected 10 years hence?

I hope to God you're not an accountant, because you have no idea what
budget "deficit" and "surplus" mean.

http://www.uuforum.org/deficit.htm

You're merely regurgitating deliberately misleading talking points from
Rush Limbaugh.

If you have a surplus, you do not have to borrow.

Old November 16th, 2005, 05:17 AM
Bill McKee

"David Snedeker" wrote in message
. ..

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
nk.net...

"JR" wrote in message

Bill McKee wrote:

[...]

Actually he is your President also. And I did not vote for him, but since
this is a Representative Republic, he is the President of the Republic.
Like it or not, he is your president also. And since the Dem's in the last
Administration kept saying Saddam had WMD's and fired a bunch of Cruise
missiles in to Baghdad, I guess they are liars also. We need to vote out
all the incumbents. We have the Dem's putting up the most unelectable
candidates they can find for POTUS. Putting a drooling, screaming jerk in
as head of the DNC. This is not the same party anymore I have belonged to
for 41 years. Both sides of the aisle are voting for excess spending bills.
How much Pork in the transportation bill for both sides. The first Iraq war
bill, was 25% pork for both parties. Quite endorsing the incompetence of
the Dem's while ragging on the Repubs. They both suck these days!

Old November 16th, 2005, 05:23 AM
David Snedeker

[...]

I will be brief.
My country is in the 6th year of a nearly successful fascist takeover. My
country is nearly bankrupt. My country is engaged in a long, drawn out war.
Right now, it appears that the tide is turning. Politicians who went along
to get along, are choking on the results of the incompetence, cronyism and
corruption of the Bushies.

I find it impossible not to think about and talk about these events in just
about every venue I am in. I know that can be irritating. That is one of the
reasons why tyrannical regimes hurt or kill lots of artists and writers
whenever they get firmly entrenched. And of course Id like to influence
others with my expression.