Selling off national forest and national parks? TU alert

Old November 16th, 2005, 05:25 AM
David Snedeker

Default Selling off national forest and national parks? TU alert

"Mike Connor" wrote in message

"David Snedeker" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
. ..
SNIP
Dave
Wir hatten gern zwei fahrkarten nach Berlin, Bitte.

Kein Problem;

http://www.firmenreisen24.de/db/main.htm#

Oder moechten Sie auch Rabatt?

I don't understand. Is there another Rabatt site?

Old November 16th, 2005, 05:33 AM
David Snedeker

"rw" wrote in message
nk.net...
David Snedeker wrote:

What Im thinking is WOW, Jon made the Wolflout list! I mean, Jon, of all
people! Well spoken, polite, civil Jon. Wow. What did I miss?

Listen up and listen good, Snedeker. Never EVER cross Wolfgang, or you
will PAY FOR IT!

A vengeful arschloch ratgutter. Mein Gott! Alles klar.

Dave
Ideology, Oh jemine!

Old November 16th, 2005, 11:33 AM
Wolfgang

"Bill McKee" wrote in message
.net...

this is all starting to look just a bit disgusting......even for roff!

Yes it is disgusting to see someone make as big a fool of themselves as
you do.

Well, myselves am big enough and numerous enough to bear the burden.

Wolfgang

Old November 16th, 2005, 11:47 AM
Stan Gula

Mike Connor wrote:
Seems fair enough, but I have been "dissed" ( I assume the meaning
from the context), so many times...

Maybe interesting: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Diss
--
Stan Gula
http://gula.org/roffswaps

Old November 16th, 2005, 12:15 PM
Jeff Miller

Bill McKee wrote:

"rw" wrote in message
ink.net...

Bill McKee wrote:

If we had a surplus the National Debt would not go down unless we paid
off some of the bonds. But also the National Debt would not have gone up
as we would not have had to borrow money. Now where was this surplus?
Other than projected 10 years hence?

I hope to God you're not an accountant, because you have no idea what
budget "deficit" and "surplus" mean.

http://www.uuforum.org/deficit.htm

You're merely regurgitating deliberately misleading talking points from
Rush Limbaugh.

If you have a surplus, you do not have to borrow.

oh scheiss, ****e, ****..."whatever". it's all made clear now. perhaps
you'll borrow a clue then? g

by the way, bill, where do you usually go fishing? please, please, go
there soon.

jeff (but, um, i'm not complaining, of course. it's all quite
entertaining... really)
Old November 16th, 2005, 01:58 PM
Wolfgang

"David Snedeker" wrote in message
. ..

"rw" wrote in message
nk.net...
David Snedeker wrote:

What Im thinking is WOW, Jon made the Wolflout list! I mean, Jon, of
all
people! Well spoken, polite, civil Jon. Wow. What did I miss?

Listen up and listen good, Snedeker. Never EVER cross Wolfgang, or you
will PAY FOR IT!

A vengeful arschloch ratgutter. Mein Gott! Alles klar.

Dave
Ideology, Oh jemine!

I don't get it. Why are you guys so mean to me?

Wolfgang

Old November 16th, 2005, 03:01 PM
rw

Bill McKee wrote:

If you have a surplus, you do not have to borrow.

The Federal government does not count interest payments on the national
debt as part of the deficit. That may sound screwy, but these are the
rules that everyone, both Republican and Democrat, has been playing
under for many years. In the case in question -- Clinton's four
consecutive and growing surpluses -- the interest was to service the
enormous increase in the national debt during the previous 12 years of
the Reagan and Bush administrations.

When Clinton raised taxes in his first term the Republicans screamed
bloody hell. They said it was certain to lead to a recession, or even a
depression. Instead, we started the largest economic expansion in
history. Face facts. McKee.

Old November 16th, 2005, 04:20 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"David Snedeker" wrote in message
. ..

"rw" wrote in message
nk.net...
David Snedeker wrote:

What Im thinking is WOW, Jon made the Wolflout list! I mean, Jon, of
all
people! Well spoken, polite, civil Jon. Wow. What did I miss?

Listen up and listen good, Snedeker. Never EVER cross Wolfgang, or you
will PAY FOR IT!

A vengeful arschloch ratgutter. Mein Gott! Alles klar.

Dave
Ideology, Oh jemine!

I don't get it. Why are you guys so mean to me?

Wolfgang

Don't know about RW but Im just jealous because you are so cute and cuddly.

Dave
Wait a minute, is this a new turn? HAVE I been too nasty? Maybe I could . .
.. maybe I should... maybe he will hold the football and then I CAN kick it .
.. . . (Snoopy 1968)

Old November 16th, 2005, 04:29 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

I don't get it. Why are you guys so mean to me?

Wolfgang

Clue: Notice that no one is messing with you on the song lyric thread?

Old November 16th, 2005, 05:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

I don't get it. Why are you guys so mean to me?

Wolfgang

Clue: Notice that no one is messing with you on the song lyric thread?

Hm......

Maybe you shouldn't hold that ball after all.

Wolfgang
who thinks there really should be a helmet law.