Straw Poll

Old September 18th, 2007, 03:32 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rb608

Default Straw Poll

"Mike" wrote in message
How many people here think I and others should just ignore
Fortenberry?

I can only say, "Holy ****. Is this **** still going on?" I mean, I've
been off line for a few months, then I come back & check on good ol' ROFF,
and it's the same old ****? This thread popped up as third from the top.
On the one hand, it's unbelievable; but OTOH, it's ROFF. La plus change....

Joe F.

Old September 18th, 2007, 03:56 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

rb608 wrote:
"Mike" wrote:
How many people here think I and others should just ignore
Fortenberry?

I can only say, "Holy ****. Is this **** still going on?" I mean, I've
been off line for a few months, then I come back & check on good ol' ROFF,
and it's the same old ****? This thread popped up as third from the top.
On the one hand, it's unbelievable; but OTOH, it's ROFF. La plus change....

Welcome back Joe.

Yeah, I still yank His Loony Mikeness' chain when he goes
off the deep end. Poking fun at the pompous is a guilty
pleasure, but I do enjoy it so.

Did you know that if you fish for stocked fish you must
be thoughtless, environmentally irresponsible and criminally
ignorant ? Oh it's true, His Loony Mikeness has links out
the ying yang which prove it. He hasn't read most of them
but that's beside the point. LOL !!

His Loony Mikeness is in his cyclical Stage III at the moment,
that's where he employs sock puppets to argue that he's one
of the most brilliant fly fishing minds on earth and roff is
just a bunch of churls and fools for not recognizing His Loony
Mikeness' greatness. Stage IV is the cape swirling exit, and
this time *FOREVER* LOL !!, which should happen any day now.

So yeah, this **** is still going on and there's no reason to
expect it will ever be otherwise.

Again, Welcome Back !!

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old September 18th, 2007, 04:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rb608

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
Did you know that if you fish for stocked fish you must
be thoughtless, environmentally irresponsible and criminally
ignorant ?

Well nuts, I'm sorry to learn that. I was figuring to head up to the Salmon
River next month to snag a few planted cohos and steelhead (not real ones,
of course). I don't know how I'll ever manage to enjoy myself now that
you've enlightened me.

I never left; I just wasn't here.

Joe F.

Old September 18th, 2007, 04:17 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
daytripper

On Tue, 18 Sep 2007 03:05:59 GMT, "rb608"
wrote:

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
Did you know that if you fish for stocked fish you must
be thoughtless, environmentally irresponsible and criminally
ignorant ?

Well nuts, I'm sorry to learn that. I was figuring to head up to the Salmon
River next month to snag a few planted cohos and steelhead (not real ones,
of course). I don't know how I'll ever manage to enjoy myself now that
you've enlightened me.

I never left; I just wasn't here.

Joe F.

Yo, Joe!

Paul G and I may cross paths with you again, we're planning on a few days up
on the Salmon in October. Paul will set the dates - his schedule is *way*
tighter than mine these days :-) and once he's dialed it in I'll let you
know...

/daytripper (wild, stocked, whatever, we're gonna fish for 'em :-)
Old September 18th, 2007, 11:19 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
rb608

"daytripper" wrote in message
Paul G and I may cross paths with you again, we're planning on a few days
up
on the Salmon in October. Paul will set the dates - his schedule is *way*
tighter than mine these days :-) and once he's dialed it in I'll let you
know...

I already know I'm 10/12 - 10/14 at Malinda's.

Joe F.