Tracking IVAN

Old September 15th, 2004, 02:00 PM
riverman

Default Tracking IVAN

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

Its a NOAA site, and has some very interesting graphics and experimental
predictions. (Follow the 'Ivan' link)

Anyone else got any interesting sites?

--riverman

Old September 15th, 2004, 09:59 PM
GregP

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004 14:00:38 +0100, "riverman"
wrote:

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

Its a NOAA site, and has some very interesting graphics and experimental
predictions. (Follow the 'Ivan' link)

Anyone else got any interesting sites?

--riverman

I suppose you found the following on the NOAA site:

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/archive/2004...graphics.shtml

I didn't see it until I linked to it from that Nabobian hobnob for
eastern liberalism, the NYT. What's neat about it is that if you
follow the eye, it almost looks like someone was "driving" it
like a boat through the Caribbean, carefully avoiding land most
of the way.

Old September 15th, 2004, 10:21 PM
Scott Seidman

GregP wrote in
:

wrote:

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

Its a NOAA site, and has some very interesting graphics and

experimental
predictions. (Follow the 'Ivan' link)

Anyone else got any interesting sites?

--riverman

I suppose you found the following on the NOAA site:

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/archive/2004...graphics.shtml

I didn't see it until I linked to it from that Nabobian hobnob for
eastern liberalism, the NYT. What's neat about it is that if you
follow the eye, it almost looks like someone was "driving" it
like a boat through the Caribbean, carefully avoiding land most
of the way.

Any good conspiracy theorist will tell you that somehow, nhc engineered
this nasty hurricane season

Scott

Old September 15th, 2004, 10:48 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Scott Seidman wrote:
GregP wrote:
... http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/archive/2004...graphics.shtml

I didn't see it until I linked to it from that Nabobian hobnob for
eastern liberalism, the NYT. ...

Any good conspiracy theorist will tell you that somehow, nhc engineered
this nasty hurricane season

Nah, twasn't the NHC, this whole damn mess is Clinton's fault.

And the NYT is the Nattering Negativity Nabobian hobnob of that
dreaded eastern liberalism. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old September 16th, 2004, 12:45 AM
Wolfgang

"Scott Seidman" wrote in message
.4...
GregP wrote in
:

wrote:

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/

Its a NOAA site, and has some very interesting graphics and

experimental
predictions. (Follow the 'Ivan' link)

Anyone else got any interesting sites?

--riverman

I suppose you found the following on the NOAA site:

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/archive/2004...graphics.shtml

I didn't see it until I linked to it from that Nabobian hobnob for
eastern liberalism, the NYT. What's neat about it is that if you
follow the eye, it almost looks like someone was "driving" it
like a boat through the Caribbean, carefully avoiding land most
of the way.

Any good conspiracy theorist will tell you that somehow, nhc engineered
this nasty hurricane season

Scott

Nope. It was the Israelis.

Wolfgang
i mean, think about it.

Old September 16th, 2004, 01:20 AM
Frank Reid

http://www.hurricanealley.net/
Normally has a good handle on the hurricanes. Unfortunately, he's got so
many hits recently, he's charging for some of his graphics. BTW, the poor
******* lives in lower Alabama, around Mobile. He may not be around long.

http://www.weatheroffice.ec.gc.ca/hu...e/track_e.html
This is the Canuckistanian hurricane center. Guy is lonelier than the
Maytag repairman, but the graphic is cool.

http://www.noaa.gov/
I like the storm surge page.

http://www.floridadisaster.org/
Really cool on the disaster preparedness of the state, status of flooding,
etc. You can see the same brief that the Shrubbette gets.

--
Frank Reid
Reverse email to reply