5 N Dime

Old October 22nd, 2007, 10:58 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Frank Reid[_2_]

Default 5 N Dime

In keeping with your latest tone, should we expect to read and get
another look into your true feelings on Hispanics? African Americans?
Native Americans? some anti-semitic rhetoric from your little Neo-Nazi
handbook? Oh, how could I forget.. you know how the Irish feel about
the Pope! I just can't wait to read what you have to say about the
Pope.

Bllleeeeeppppp!!! 10 post penalty for the first violation of
Godwin's Law. 5 more postings tacked one for said violation occurring
in a thread with less than 20 posts.

Frank Reid

Old October 23rd, 2007, 02:30 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Tom Littleton

"Frank Reid" wrote in message
ps.com...
Bllleeeeeppppp!!! 10 post penalty for the first violation of
Godwin's Law. 5 more postings tacked one for said violation occurring
in a thread with less than 20 posts.

Frank Reid

thank goodness!! The voice of reason!
Tom
p.s where the hell did these nimrods come from?

Old October 23rd, 2007, 11:15 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Rick[_5_]

"AKSkim" wrote in message

Future Fanatic;96483 Wrote:
based on how many potatoes a certain strength wind can roll across the
deck of a ship

Last week I believe you posted a response referring to a woman as a
"Cow", now you attack a race, what should we expect from you this
coming week more of the same?

In keeping with your latest tone, should we expect to read and get
another look into your true feelings on Hispanics? African Americans?
Native Americans? some anti-semitic rhetoric from your little Neo-Nazi
handbook? Oh, how could I forget.. you know how the Irish feel about
the Pope! I just can't wait to read what you have to say about the
Pope.

As always, wondering just what you really are teaching our youth.

AK Skim

Shaking head... Wow, I guess I have a double whammy against me, Irish and
cherokee... and here I thought being both was great.. :-)

Rick