Gulp! baits free samples

Old April 10th, 2004, 05:50 AM
Henry Hefner

Default Gulp! baits free samples

I think someone posted here or on TFF earlier about a free sample of
Gulp! baits. I went to the website then(it's been a few weeks) and
signed up. They came in the mail today. 4 different baits, 4 different
colors. Thought someone might like to know, some people won't sign up
unless they hear that the samples actually do arrive.

If the rains stay away, I'm going to a private lake in the morning to
try out my new (to me) pond boat. Last year, a 14 lb'er was caught
there. I think I'll spend the rest of this evening praying there's one
like that waiting for me!

Hank
Old April 10th, 2004, 07:00 AM
Bob La Londe

I got mine a couple days ago.

--
Public Fishing Forums
Fishing Link Index

webmaster
at
YumaBsssMan
dot
com

Old April 10th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers

"Henry Hefner" wrote in message
I think someone posted here or on TFF earlier about a free sample of
Gulp! baits. I went to the website then(it's been a few weeks) and
signed up. They came in the mail today. 4 different baits, 4 different
colors. Thought someone might like to know, some people won't sign up
unless they hear that the samples actually do arrive.

If the rains stay away, I'm going to a private lake in the morning to
try out my new (to me) pond boat. Last year, a 14 lb'er was caught
there. I think I'll spend the rest of this evening praying there's one
like that waiting for me!

I got mine a couple days ago. Good luck with the 14 pounder!
--
Steve @ OutdoorFrontiers
http://www.outdoorfrontiers.com

Old April 12th, 2004, 03:01 AM
Bob Rickard

Better hurry! The manufacturer of Gulp (Berkley?) is only making 75,000 of
those samples available. Must be nice to have that kind of money!

--
Bob Rickard
(AKA Dr. Spinnerbait)

Old April 12th, 2004, 09:50 AM
Huck Palmatier

....looking at the sample pack I got, it's made up of colors I never would
have paid for. said Huck

m...

Old April 14th, 2004, 03:55 AM
Jim Laumann