It's so quiet around here....

Old September 3rd, 2005, 09:21 PM
Charles B. Summers, QOF.

Default It's so quiet around here....

That makes me think everyone out enjoying the beautiful weather! How are the
fish biting?

Joe... you want to take me fishing anytime soon? You'll have to drive,
launch, navigate, and run the trolling motor... but we can take my boat.

Old September 3rd, 2005, 11:09 PM
Chris S

The weather great up here in Chicago and the fishing the best in a long
time. Wish you could enjoy it :-) hehehehehehehe

--
Chris S

Replace com with net to email

Old September 3rd, 2005, 11:43 PM
Dan, danl, danny boy, Redbeard, actually Greybeard

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 15:21:29 -0500, "Charles B. Summers, QOF."
sent into the ether:

That makes me think everyone out enjoying the beautiful weather! How are the
fish biting?

Joe... you want to take me fishing anytime soon? You'll have to drive,
launch, navigate, and run the trolling motor... but we can take my boat.

Charles, I wish I lived closer, I remember how it was after my knee
surgury. I would be more than happy to get you out fishing.

I am still recovering from my move. Next time the pod people can load
and unload for me. Tomorrow morning I plan on giving Beaver Dam Lake
a try for Bass.

Remove the x for e-mail reply
www.outdoorfrontiers.com
www.SecretWeaponLures.com
A proud charter member of "PETAF", People for Eating Tasty Animals and Fish!!!
Old September 4th, 2005, 12:15 AM
Chris Rennert

Charles B. Summers, QOF. wrote:
That makes me think everyone out enjoying the beautiful weather! How are the
fish biting?

Joe... you want to take me fishing anytime soon? You'll have to drive,
launch, navigate, and run the trolling motor... but we can take my boat.

Charles,

I didn't get out until about 10am. I found a really cool spot that I
have fished before, but normally I fish it quickly and then roll. Today
I started fishing it quickly, and decided to dissect it a little more
thoroughly using marker buoys and about half a dozen different
presentations.

I started out throwing crankbaits (DT10 as always :-)), and managed 4
smallies, including a 3lb fish (I was calling around for friends that
had digital cameras so I could get a picture,nobody answered, so I put
the fish in the livewell and was going to call my dad when I got to the
launch, well all of a sudden here comes the DNR boat, and they checked
my license , then took a picture for me with their digital camera and
are going to email it ot me tomorrow :-) ). I then switched to a swim
jig (saw fish surfacing on shad) and caught 2 more. Then switched to a
drop shot and caught 4 more. Granted, this was in a span of about 3
hours. I lost a few fish as well. for a tough day, it definitely
turned out pretty good.

Sorry for the long reply

Chris
Old September 4th, 2005, 01:14 AM
alwaysfishking

Fishing is good here, big fish being caught and they are looking fatter by
the day, Ozmo's, wacko's and topwaters are the baits to be throwing here. 1
more fish and I'll have 600 for the year. I have started a new log for next
year with drop down menus so I can capture more information like lures
conditions etc. Not looking forward to winter, but it's coming