Game Secrets & Cheat Codes !!!

Old October 8th, 2003, 03:18 AM
EGamePro

Default Game Secrets & Cheat Codes !!!

I found this resource while surfin' for "cheats". It's pretty good; so I
thought I'd post this here in case any of my fellow gamers need a copy
************************************************** ************************

In Game Secrets Exposed you will discover tons of tricks, tips, instructions
and hard to find information. Secrets that the makers of popular game systems,
don't want you to know. Knowledge that may otherwise take months to find will
be revealed in minutes.

Game Secrets Exposed will reveal to you the following secret information:

How to play Ps1, Ps2 and other games on your computer. You don't even need to
own a Playstation2 or other console system! We will even show you were to get
the software to do this for free. This special software that allows you to
play Ps2 and other console games on computer are called emulators. In the book
we give you all the details on emulators as well as references to the top
emulator sites so you can download free emulators that you can use to start
playing games on your computer in minutes! Play your favorites such as Atari,
Nintendo, Sega, and more. This information and software resources is worth
over $40.

The secrets to copying Ps2 games and Xbox games. Game Secrets Exposed cuts
through the fluff and the myths and shows you how to copy Playstation 2 and
Xbox games for backup purposes. We give you the details on how to make back up
copies and references to other sites that give more tutorials. Other books
about copying ps2 or xbox games can cost up to $30.

How to Buy video games wholesale! Start your own Game store! Sell Games on
Ebay! This part of the book alone is worth over $50. We give you secret
wholesale sources that allow you to purchase videogames from 25% to as much as
50% off retail. In just minutes you will be reading about these secret
wholesale sources. Use this information to purchase Xbox, Nintendo Game Cube,
or Ps2 games for up to 50% less than retail. You could use this information to
start your own game business or save a major wad of cash on buying video games.

A Big Screen TV for Under $200. Imagine playing your favorite games on a 60
inch or 100 inch big screen TV. Can you imagine watching your favorite movies
on a screen that size? Game Secrets Exposed shows you how to buy a real
projection TV for $200 or less. This simple plan will save you over $2,000.
We also give you information on how to build a projection TV for under $30 just
like all those other websites that sell the information for $25. But I must
warn you, the cheaper option is the lowest quality and the most complicated to
build. In just moments, you will learn why. This little known secret could
save you $2,000 or more on a Big screen TV.

Cool Game Tricks. This section contains some of the coolest tips and secrets
that will make your game play a jaw dropping experience. Just one of the
secret resources in this chapter will teach you how to build a virtual reality
system to use with Xbox, Playstation1 & 2, PC, or any game system! This
section will blow your mind. Trust me, this is truly hard to find information.

The Best Cheat Code Websites. We give you the top game websites for
playstation2 cheat codes and xbox cheat codes. We have waded through the good
and bad sites only to recommend the best ones to you. You can find all the
latest cheat codes right at your fingertips. Never have to go hunting for
cheat codes again.

Game Secrets Exposed Weekly (premium). Get the hottest tips and tricks along
with free updates to Game Secrets Exposed. This allows you to have current
information on your favorite video games as well as any new secrets that become
available. This feature is only available once you have downloaded Game
Secrets Exposed and not to the general public.

You can get immediate access to Game Secrets Exposed! Download it in just
minutes. Don't wait another moment, you can have the ultimate game experience
today.

a href=http://hop.clickbank.net/?certified/gamesecret
target=_topClick Here to Check it Out Now!/a