easy stonefly pattern?

Old August 2nd, 2008, 06:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Default easy stonefly pattern?

Future Fanatic wrote:
callmeslick;119480 Wrote:
maybe if you folks learned a bit about USENET protocol before
piggybacking this group... Tom L

I don't think that sounds like something I'd be comfortable with...
Not that there's anything wrong with it for YOU guys...

Then get the **** out of here.

Send a note to your ****wit admin requesting that he remove
the link to Usenet. Tell him you'll unsubscribe if he doesn't
because those people on Usenet are foul mouthed and uncouth.

DO IT, MOTHER****ER !!

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 2nd, 2008, 06:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Tom Littleton wrote:
"Future Fanatic" wrote:
I don't think that sounds like something I'd be comfortable with...

then, in all due respect, John, get the **** off Usenet.

Tom(yeah, the same one)

Well said, Mr. Slick. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 2nd, 2008, 06:46 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
callmeslick[_2_]

Future Fanatic;119485 Wrote:
I don't think that sounds like something I'd be comfortable with... Not
that there's anything wrong with it for YOU guys...

gee, my post to ROFFT in response to this ignorant drivel didn't come
through to this forum. If you cannot deal with USENET protocol, don't
post to USENET, it's that simple. There are folks, all over the world,
that
pay for access by the bandwidth they utilize. Hence, idiots from New
Jersey posting binary files, .doc fly recipes and other useless
bandwith-
hogging garbage cost real people real money. To ignore that, as you did
above, and blithely comment that you aren't comfortable with abiding
by the protocols and etiquette, shows YOU to be an asshole. It's that
simple. And that condemnation applies to each of you that choose to
ignore those rules. Don't condemn Forty for getting rude, we've been
putting up with what we considered to be an innocent mistake for a
while now. It would seem, however, to be a conscious decision by your
membership and administration, and, I suppose, that might require taking
things to another level......:guns:

--
callmeslick
Old August 2nd, 2008, 07:04 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

callmeslick wrote:
Future Fanatic;119485 Wrote:
I don't think that sounds like something I'd be comfortable with... Not
that there's anything wrong with it for YOU guys...

gee, my post to ROFFT in response to this ignorant drivel didn't come
through to this forum.

See, that's what you get for joining the jersey jerks chat board.
These are not people you can deal with rationally.

[...]

Exactly. These jersey jerk mother****ers think they want Usenet
posts to pump up their traffic, they're about to get some ****ing
Usenet traffic.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 2nd, 2008, 07:08 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Tom Littleton

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message
callmeslick wrote:
[...]

C'mon, Ken, there are good things to be said about folks
from New Jersey. I simply can't think of any at the moment because of some
American flag-waving, dickheaded administrator of some lame-ass forum thinks
he figured out how to generate some traffic.
Tom, 'slick, it's all the same

Old August 2nd, 2008, 07:10 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Tom Littleton

Ken,

feel free to start the pool on when the moron bans me
(under this addy). Put me in for 3:15 pm EDT.

Howzabout a stonefly pattern, fellas? All I've seen on
ROFF is more illiterate gibberish from the cesspool of
Eastern America.

Tom

Old August 2nd, 2008, 07:19 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Tom Littleton wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
callmeslick wrote:
[...]

What's the deal with that ****wit anyway ? I've never joined
so I'm kinda curious. Does he have banner ads on his site ?
Is that why he's trying to cheat on his traffic numbers ? It
might be a good idea to contact his advertisers if that's the
case.

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 2nd, 2008, 07:23 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Tom Littleton wrote:
Ken,

feel free to start the pool on when the moron bans me
(under this addy). Put me in for 3:15 pm EDT.

And you feel free to post the ****wit's email addy. I
might like to send that stupid mother****er an email
or two. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old August 2nd, 2008, 07:24 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Future Fanatic[_29_]

callmeslick;119490 Wrote:
[...]

You Sir, have no grasp of the not so obvious.

AND if YOU want to continue posting here, WE have certain protocols.

You should have read:
::
You don't want to see critical comments, you should go away now. If
your sole purpose of posting is to be belligerent, combative,
aggressive,
critical and negative as possible for no apparent reason, you should
also
go away.

You agree, through your use of this service, that
you will not use this Message Board software service to post or upload

any material which is knowingly False and/or Defamatory, intentionally

Inaccurate, Abusive, Belligerent, Vulgar, Hateful, Harassing, Obscene,

Profane, Sexually Explicit, Threatening, Invasive of a Person's
Privacy,
or otherwise Violative of any Law. Personal
attacks are strictly prohibited and will be dealth with by banning any

such user who does not heed this warning..::

SO, if you can't abide by the rules, you will force me to tell on you.
PLUS, of course, this shows you to be a hypocritical ******* for
whining about us not abiding by your "protocols" and then coming here
and not abiding by the rules here... but you are what you are.

Hey, can we see what these usenet protocols are that we are not
following?

That might be of some help.

--
Future Fanatic

John
Some circumstantial evidence is very strong, as when you find a trout
in the milk.--Henry David Thoreau
Old August 2nd, 2008, 07:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Sat, 02 Aug 2008 18:08:07 GMT, "Tom Littleton"
wrote:

C'mon, Ken, there are good things to be said about folks
from New Jersey. I simply can't think of any at the moment because of some
American flag-waving, dickheaded administrator of some lame-ass forum thinks
he figured out how to generate some traffic.
Tom, 'slick, it's all the same

This is Usenet, New Joisey guys and gals. Like Fortenberry and others
have pointed out, your administrator has made a mistake by
piggy-backing your forum onto an international *Usenet* forum. If you
want to participate in Usenet you should learn the necessary
ettiquette. Otherwise you are making fools of yourselves, creating
problems with the international crowd, and plain old making a nuisance
of yourself.

There are many international subscribers to this newsgroup and most of
them pay by the bandwidth they use. If they have to down-load
unnecessary binaries and other crap, then their bill is increased.

Tell your administrator to remove you from all Usenet news groups and
your problems will be solved.