CARP

Old March 4th, 2005, 03:25 AM
Milo Milo

Default CARP

hi there fellow carp fiherman i have read post about catching carp in
the rivers and lakes and was wondering if where you may live is there
carp ponds that hold fishing fourments here where i live io western NC
there is quite a few ponds to fish for competiton and win money for
example they will be fishing a day program that is from 9 am till 5pm
the cost vary for example what they call a 5 , 3 , 2 , is the 3 biggest
fish of the day then there is the jack pots usually several like 20 lb
22 lb 24 lb and 30 n over also one called high roller is is drawn daily
just before the program and it is from 16 to 21 lbs all the cost of the
jack ts ia 10 dollars so far ya have spent 20 dollars but it gets
better for each 1/2 hour it will pay i dollar for each person fishing
for example if there is 50 ppl fishing you can earn 50 dollars an hr .
from 9 till 5 thats 10 1/2 hrs now ya have spent 30 dollars then ya e to
pay the pond owner 10 for the permit to fish now ya have spent 40
dollars ya may think thats to ch but just look at what ya may stand to
win thease figures are based on 50 ppl fishing ok for the biggest fish
caught for the day it can earn you 250.00 the 3nd largest can earn ya
150.00 and the 3rd largest can win ya 100.00 then there is the hourly
money figured all up the hourly money is a total of 500.00 dollars it
is a fun way to spen a day of fishing and maybe make ya some money a
the same time some ponda have different programs that cost diferent
amounts ihave fished programs that cost me 100 00 to fish but the pay
off is big its a gamble and its not illeagle if there is any ponds in
your area please email me and let me know thanks milo

Old March 4th, 2005, 04:19 AM
David H. Lipman

"Milo Milo" wrote in message

| hi there fellow carp fiherman i have read post about catching carp in
| the rivers and lakes and was wondering if where you may live is there
| carp ponds that hold fishing fourments here where i live io western NC
| there is quite a few ponds to fish for competiton and win money for
| example they will be fishing a day program that is from 9 am till 5pm
| the cost vary for example what they call a 5 , 3 , 2 , is the 3 biggest
| fish of the day then there is the jack pots usually several like 20 lb
| 22 lb 24 lb and 30 n over also one called high roller is is drawn daily
| just before the program and it is from 16 to 21 lbs all the cost of the
| jack ts ia 10 dollars so far ya have spent 20 dollars but it gets
| better for each 1/2 hour it will pay i dollar for each person fishing
| for example if there is 50 ppl fishing you can earn 50 dollars an hr .
| from 9 till 5 thats 10 1/2 hrs now ya have spent 30 dollars then ya e to
| pay the pond owner 10 for the permit to fish now ya have spent 40
| dollars ya may think thats to ch but just look at what ya may stand to
| win thease figures are based on 50 ppl fishing ok for the biggest fish
| caught for the day it can earn you 250.00 the 3nd largest can earn ya
| 150.00 and the 3rd largest can win ya 100.00 then there is the hourly
| money figured all up the hourly money is a total of 500.00 dollars it
| is a fun way to spen a day of fishing and maybe make ya some money a
| the same time some ponda have different programs that cost diferent
| amounts ihave fished programs that cost me 100 00 to fish but the pay
| off is big its a gamble and its not illeagle if there is any ponds in
| your area please email me and let me know thanks milo

Man that was _real bad_ !

That's worse than your other post and that was awful !

Old March 4th, 2005, 06:43 PM
Milo Milo

take it as you will but i no that carp fishing in the carolinas can be
profitabl and fun if ya dont believe what iam saying look up in the
wstern nc phone book for wards carp lake in swannanoa nc d&r carp lake
or spiveys in fairview nc the owners will tel ya the same thing i did
if ya would like the numbers let me no

Old March 4th, 2005, 07:15 PM
David H. Lipman

"Milo Milo" wrote in message

| take it as you will but i no that carp fishing in the carolinas can be
| profitabl and fun if ya dont believe what iam saying look up in the
| wstern nc phone book for wards carp lake in swannanoa nc d&r carp lake
| or spiveys in fairview nc the owners will tel ya the same thing i did
| if ya would like the numbers let me no

Dude -- I can't read what you're writing !

See what happens when you cut too many classes. That certainly isn't written English.

Old March 5th, 2005, 01:54 AM
Dan Krueger

Milo Milo wrote:

[...]

Nice trolling, moron.
Old March 5th, 2005, 02:13 PM

On Sat, 05 Mar 2005 01:54:44 GMT, Dan Krueger
wrote:

Milo Milo wrote:

hi there fellow carp fiherman i have read post about catching carp in
gheez
... milo

Nice trolling, moron.

I sure hope so_

Old March 6th, 2005, 05:10 PM
David H. Lipman

| Looking at his "name" one might reasonably suspect that English is not
| his first language. What do you think?

I think WebTV.Net is more to the point. I have communicated with many Europeans who apply
their best English but you can tell that English is not their primary language. I think
this is pure laziness or a lack of will to communicate properly. The MTV generation ? ;-)