New evidence emerging in "BUSH WIRED" story - see the wire....

Old October 24th, 2004, 10:52 PM

Default New evidence emerging in "BUSH WIRED" story - see the wire....

On 24 Oct 2004 07:51:57 -0700, (political
commentary) wrote:

During the second Presidential debate on Friday, October 8th President
Bush adjusted his tie; a gesture which exposed a black object
contrasting a white shirt.

Look:

http://puppetstring.blogspot.com

Is it a wire?

No registration is required, you can post anonymously

I haven't bothered to trace you (yet), but if I get any more email from you, I
will, and you won't believe or like what comes next...and no, as you might now
guess, I don't wish to join your forum, "discussion," or anything else...

Anyone else get email from this nitwit?

Old October 24th, 2004, 11:52 PM

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:05:57 GMT, Ken Fortenberry

I haven't bothered to trace you (yet), but if I get any more email from you, I
will, and you won't believe or like what comes next...and no, as you might now
guess, I don't wish to join your forum, "discussion," or anything else...

Anyone else get email from this nitwit?

If this guy sent me an email I wouldn't know it unless I checked
the log file.

One would think that the Big Bad Threatening Dickie would have a
better defense against unwanted email than issuing idle threats
in a forum the phantom poster probably doesn't even read.

We-e-e-e-l-l-l, EX-CUSE ME, Bill Gates...first, it was a reply to the ROFF
thread on Bush being wired asking me to participate in some forum or some such,
so SPAM filters wouldn't have likely caught it, anyway. Second, I'll bet you're
just ****y because they didn't ask the great Kenneth, Lord Tedious, grate riter,
to offer up his opinion, too.

BBTD

Old October 25th, 2004, 12:13 AM
daytripper

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 21:52:36 GMT, wrote:

On 24 Oct 2004 07:51:57 -0700,
(political
commentary) wrote:

During the second Presidential debate on Friday, October 8th President
Bush adjusted his tie; a gesture which exposed a black object
contrasting a white shirt.

Look:

http://puppetstring.blogspot.com

Is it a wire?

No registration is required, you can post anonymously

I haven't bothered to trace you (yet), but if I get any more email from you, I
will, and you won't believe or like what comes next...and no, as you might now
guess, I don't wish to join your forum, "discussion," or anything else...

Settle down, Francis...

Anyone else get email from this nitwit?

Nope. You must be special.

/daytripper (So you got that going for you ;-)
Old October 25th, 2004, 05:53 AM

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 23:27:55 -0500, Cyli wrote:

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 22:52:22 GMT, wrote:

We-e-e-e-l-l-l, EX-CUSE ME, Bill Gates...first, it was a reply to the ROFF
thread on Bush being wired asking me to participate in some forum or some such,
so SPAM filters wouldn't have likely caught it, anyway. Second, I'll bet you're
just ****y because they didn't ask the great Kenneth, Lord Tedious, grate riter,
to offer up his opinion, too.

I've been getting some Democrat SPAM recently. Never noticed the send
address, as I assume it'll all be gone in a week or two. I've just
deleted what has managed to get through my SPAM filters. Which
reminds me that it's time to check them again and clean them out.

I know who I'm going to vote for, who I'm not going to vote for, and
who it'd take a gun to my head to vote for. And then there's the one
it'd take at least a gun to the head of the grandchild I'm closest to
to even consider the possibility of voting for. Some stupid SPAM is
not going to do anything to endear any party or politician to me.
Though it _probably_ won't annoy me enough to change any of my planned
votes.

Cyli

The email wasn't, on its face, SPAM (IOW, it made no mention of
money/selling/etc.). It said he/she/it? had read my post(s) Bush being
wired, and wanted me to participate in some online forum or some such. It gave
no indication of the politics of the sender, Dem or GOP. And I wouldn't have
responded as I did here except for a couple of factors: 1) the crossposting and
2) the anonymous stuff. I don't care if this person is Dem or GOP, if they
don't have the stones to put a name on their views, their views aren't worth a
****, IMO.

TC,

Old October 25th, 2004, 09:15 AM
katie star

wrote in message . ..
On 24 Oct 2004 07:51:57 -0700,
(political
commentary) wrote:

During the second Presidential debate on Friday, October 8th President
Bush adjusted his tie; a gesture which exposed a black object
contrasting a white shirt.

Look:

http://puppetstring.blogspot.com

Is it a wire?

No registration is required, you can post anonymously

I haven't bothered to trace you (yet), but if I get any more email from you, I
will, and you won't believe or like what comes next...and no, as you might now
guess, I don't wish to join your forum, "discussion," or anything else...

Anyone else get email from this nitwit?

I am thinking of sending rdean email just to see what kind of psycho
he is.
I figured this forum would be of ladies and gentlemen who like the
gentlemenly sport of flyfishing, who let the psycho in?