Custom flies available from experienced fly tyer

Old July 28th, 2006, 08:13 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
G. J. Z.

Default Custom flies available from experienced fly tyer

Been at it a long time. I know how a well-tied fly should act like on and in
the water.

Please contact me.

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze7lofi/flytyer/

Old July 28th, 2006, 09:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
jeffc

"G. J. Z." wrote in message

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze7lofi/flytyer/

Looks good but you should probably spell Al Caucci's name right :-)

Old July 29th, 2006, 03:06 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
G. J. Z.

thanks I'll correct that directly
"jeffc" wrote in message
m...

Old August 1st, 2006, 09:51 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

G. J. Z. wrote:
thanks I'll correct that directly
"jeffc" wrote in message
m...

"G. J. Z." wrote in message

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze7lofi/flytyer/

Looks good but you should probably spell Al Caucci's name right :-)

Its a bit pedantic, but 'a field' should also be 'afield'. ;-)

However, nice looking flies; what did you use to make the legs on those
caddis larvae in your flybox?

--riverman

Old August 1st, 2006, 11:16 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
G. J. Z.

Riverman thanks, please excuse my spelling and just for the record I do know
how to spell Al Caucci's name it was an oversight. A bad one and not
pedantic at all.

Please don't judge my tying abilities by my spelling oversights. I do have
the talent to create fine flies (and) spot good materials, very important.
The legs on the caddis larvae are Hungarian partridge died yellow.

The legs on the stoneflies are mottled hen feather flexcemented and formed
to shape with a hot tweezers.

At that time I had been fooling around with Oliver Edwards techniques

Also I've decided to spell tier tyer I understand both ways of spelling
is acceptable. But lately I've been doubting it.

"riverman" wrote in message
oups.com...

G. J. Z. wrote:
thanks I'll correct that directly
"jeffc" wrote in message
m...

Old August 2nd, 2006, 02:51 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Bob

riverman wrote:

Its a bit pedantic, but 'a field' should also be 'afield'. ;-)

It's a bit pedantic, but your *its* should be *it's*.

Cheers,

Bob

Who once wondered if you read Paul Theroux before you went to the Congo.

Old August 2nd, 2006, 05:49 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
bruiser

I think that should be "flexamented" (G).

bruce h

Old August 2nd, 2006, 01:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

"Bob" wrote in message
oups.com...

riverman wrote:

Its a bit pedantic, but 'a field' should also be 'afield'. ;-)

It's a bit pedantic, but your *its* should be *it's*.

Your "*its*" and "*it's*" should be *Its* and *It's*.

Wolfgang
next?

Old August 2nd, 2006, 04:37 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
G. J. Z.

Their 's 2 different brands that do the same flex cement from rumpf

And Dave's flexament.

oups.com...

Old August 2nd, 2006, 09:25 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

Wolfgang wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message
oups.com...

riverman wrote:

Its a bit pedantic, but 'a field' should also be 'afield'. ;-)

It's a bit pedantic, but your *its* should be *it's*.

Your "*its*" and "*it's*" should be *Its* and *It's*.

Wolfgang
next?

Umm, I will offer that I believe you meant to say: "Your "*its*" and
"*it's*" should be "*Its*" and "*It's*"." But I won't stand by it.

--riverman