ROFF?

Old March 7th, 2007, 04:37 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
alastair

Default ROFF?

All of a sudden rec.outdoors.fishing.fly has disappeared from my newsgroup
server. Does anyone have any idea what happened to it? Thanks.

Old March 7th, 2007, 04:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Tim J.

alastair typed:
All of a sudden rec.outdoors.fishing.fly has disappeared from my
newsgroup server. Does anyone have any idea what happened to it?
Thanks.

It is still there, with a vengeance. ;-)
--
TL,
Tim

Old March 8th, 2007, 12:37 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Dave LaCourse

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 20:37:25 -0800, "alastair" wrote:

All of a sudden rec.outdoors.fishing.fly has disappeared from my newsgroup
server. Does anyone have any idea what happened to it? Thanks.

Consider yourself blessed.

Old March 10th, 2007, 12:49 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Allen[_2_]

In article ,
Dave LaCourse wrote:

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 20:37:25 -0800, "alastair" wrote:

All of a sudden rec.outdoors.fishing.fly has disappeared from my newsgroup
server. Does anyone have any idea what happened to it? Thanks.

Consider yourself blessed.

Yea the Wolfie and Kenny show is in a continued full blithering state.
Old March 12th, 2007, 03:11 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Wolfgang

"Allen" wrote in message
In article ,
Dave LaCourse wrote:

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 20:37:25 -0800, "alastair" wrote:

All of a sudden rec.outdoors.fishing.fly has disappeared from my
newsgroup
server. Does anyone have any idea what happened to it? Thanks.

Consider yourself blessed.

Yea the Wolfie and Kenny show is in a continued full blithering state.

And you boys thought it was a good idea to bring it here. Sorta makes you a
boy wonder who reminds you to breath from time to time, ainna?

Morons.

Wolfgang
who had hoped rofft might remain free from such behavior......but there is
just no controlling some people.