Ever have one of those days?

Old August 7th, 2004, 12:23 AM
Christopher P. Cericola

Default Ever have one of those days?

I went out to a lake with my wife to try out my boga grip. No fish caught.
Not a big deal, we all have off days. But at one point I went to cast a
wacky rigged senko and the line must've caught on my finger..well the force
sent the senko flying as the hook ripped out of it. Landed a good 40' out.
All I can do is to the ground and start laughing.. It was just one of those
days..

Christopher

Old August 7th, 2004, 02:25 AM
Bob La Londe

I've fired a great number of stick worms off into the wild wet yonder.

--
** FREE Fishing Lures
** Weekly drawing

groups.com...

Old August 7th, 2004, 02:37 AM
alwaysfishking

40 feet...? Son!! That's barely half a cast. Wait to you see the amazing
things I can do with a rod and reel next week.. Your gonna scratch your head
and say "how the hell did you do that" and "I have never seen a line wrap
that many times around a rod"

Old August 7th, 2004, 02:55 AM
Christopher P. Cericola

"alwaysfishking" wrote in message
news 40 feet...? Son!! That's barely half a cast. Wait to you see the amazing
things I can do with a rod and reel next week.. Your gonna scratch your head
and say "how the hell did you do that" and "I have never seen a line wrap
that many times around a rod"

I'm looking forward to seeing that...and hopefully learning some great
techniques.

Christopher

Old August 7th, 2004, 03:40 AM
Joe Haubenreich

And maybe some new words, too.

Go get'em, guys. You're much farther along in the season than we are here
and should do well with the early fall bite.

Unless a cold front moves through, we're into spinnerbait and buzzbait
season big time in middle Tennessee. A pal of mine and his son caught 45
bass (2 over 6#, 2 more over 5#, 3 fish about 4#, and several in the 2-3 lb
range) on a 200-yard stretch of bank on two days. Before the front moved
through, spinnerbaits and buzzbaits worked well. With the front, the bass
repositioned themselves so a 1/8oz Chartreuse Luhr-Jensen Speed Trap was
required to coax a bite.

Joe
_______________

Old August 7th, 2004, 03:55 PM
go-bassn

Joe buddy, don't believe that wintertime talk from Randy. It's the
dog-dayest, muggiest, most humid part of the summer here in SE PA. Early
fall is two months away, water temps are getting close to 90 degrees here.
The fishing is tough as nails & the bass are nowhere near the shallows.
They are in solid, summer pattern. Randy lives up in the mountains, but
he's less than an hour's drive to some simmering hot water.

Get off those ponds Randy, go take a drive lol!

May I suggest the BASS Open weigh-in Saturday up on the Hudson?

Warren

"Joe Haubenreich" rofbmail (at) secretweaponlures (dot) com wrote in
message ...

Old August 7th, 2004, 04:21 PM
G. M. Zimmermann

Joe buddy, don't believe that wintertime talk from Randy. It's the
dog-dayest, muggiest, most humid part of the summer here in SE PA. Early
fall is two months away, water temps are getting close to 90 degrees here.

Warren,
Head west young man. I live not far from Reading and with all the rain, most
of the lakes around here are going from low 70's to mid 80's and back again.

-Zimmy