Moose Body Hair?

Old February 2nd, 2011, 01:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

Default Moose Body Hair?

On Feb 1, 8:30*pm, "Mark H. Bowen" wrote:
Yeah, but they are Prong Horn, right? If I'm gonna risk my life to kill an Antelop I wanna travel a great distance!

On the other hand, if your happen to have any spare Antelop hangin' around your place house, I'd be glad to take some off your hands. How about baby fur seal and Polar beat too?

Op *

One of each?
Frank Reid
Old February 2nd, 2011, 01:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
riverman

On Feb 2, 9:38*pm, Frank Reid © 2010 wrote:
On Feb 1, 8:30*pm, "Mark H. Bowen" wrote:

Yeah, but they are Prong Horn, right? If I'm gonna risk my life to kill an Antelop I wanna travel a great distance!

On the other hand, if your happen to have any spare Antelop hangin' around your place house, I'd be glad to take some off your hands. How about baby fur seal and Polar beat too?

Op *

One of each?
Frank Reid

brag
In my tying kit, I have the following:
-Antelope
-Kudu
-Zebra
-Wild Pig
-Giraffe
-Cape Buffalo
-Lion mane
-Elephant tail

Pays to have lived in Africa :-)

/brag
--riverman
Old February 2nd, 2011, 02:22 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Frank Reid © 2010

On Feb 2, 7:53*am, riverman wrote:
[...]

Kudu (petting zoo), swamp elk, kingfisher, brown bear, legally
procured polar bear and fur seal..
I do know of one person (definately not me) with a turn of the century
(last) produced California condor fly. My brother lives in an area
where I could pick feathers up, but they're still illegal to posess.
Frank Reid