montana clave july 2005

Old May 18th, 2005, 12:12 PM
Jeff Miller

Default montana clave july 2005

i spoke with warren the other night. he needs the e-mail addresses for
folks planning to attend the western gathering in july, and asked that i
let folks know. so... if you have warren's e-mail, send him a note. if
you don't, send me your e-mail address and i will forward it to him.

jeff
Old May 18th, 2005, 10:57 PM

I will be there with two friends, camping somewhere, probably Cabin
Creek. We're really looking forward to the trip. The Madison is a
beautiful and mystifying river and it's a blast trying to figure it
out.

Let's see, we'll have Dan and Harry and Joe and Jeff at "Slider's Inn"
and the MD group somewhere down the road. Choc, Warren, and my group
will be camping. Who am I forgetting? We will sure miss Willi, RW,
and John H but I doubt any of them will make it.

bh

Old May 19th, 2005, 02:55 PM
rw

asadi wrote:
Can you get to Montana from Ohio....?

No. You have to start from somewhere else.

Old May 19th, 2005, 03:00 PM
Charlie Choc

On Thu, 19 May 2005 07:55:43 -0600, rw wrote:

asadi wrote:
Can you get to Montana from Ohio....?

No. You have to start from somewhere else.

I think John does that already.
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com
Old May 19th, 2005, 03:15 PM
Tim J.

wrote:

asadi wrote:
Can you get to Montana from Ohio....?

No. You have to start from somewhere else.

I think John does that already.

Ladies and gentlemen - I submit for your approval the POTM.
--
TL,
Tim

Old May 19th, 2005, 08:18 PM
Jeff

I heard a song on XM satellite radio last night... it had a refrain that
included the following:

"I live in New Jersey.
it's a lot like Ohio,
only more so..."

or something like that. Judging from the ease with which you found
North Carolina, I'd think finding Montana wouldn't be a problem. it
might even prove medicinal...

jeff

Old May 19th, 2005, 09:12 PM
daytripper

wrote:

asadi wrote:
Can you get to Montana from Ohio....?

No. You have to start from somewhere else.

I think John does that already.

Ladies and gentlemen - I submit for your approval the POTM.

So seconded.

/daytripper (Nice one, CC ;-)
Old May 19th, 2005, 09:21 PM
Charlie Choc

On Thu, 19 May 2005 16:12:15 -0400, daytripper
wrote:

/daytripper (Nice one, CC ;-)

So when you going to join us out in Montanaho?
--
Charlie...
http://www.chocphoto.com