Tonights Bout--Round 34

Old February 14th, 2007, 04:18 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus

Default Tonights Bout--Round 34

Kenny comes out of his corner, pacifier in mouth. Kenny heads indirectly
toward Mikey's general direction. Mikey skitters, in his bunny slippers,
toward Kenny.

They meet mid-canvass. Kenny gives Mikey a purple-nurple. Mikey counters
with a peck on Kenny's cheek and a pinch to Kenny's posterior.

The action is fast and flirtatious, but disgusting nonetheless.

Tune in for the next update...........................

Op

Old February 14th, 2007, 11:48 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Feb 14, 5:18 am, "Opus" wrote:
Kenny comes out of his corner, pacifier in mouth. Kenny heads indirectly
toward Mikey's general direction. Mikey skitters, in his bunny slippers,
toward Kenny.

They meet mid-canvass. Kenny gives Mikey a purple-nurple. Mikey counters
with a peck on Kenny's cheek and a pinch to Kenny's posterior.

The action is fast and flirtatious, but disgusting nonetheless.

Tune in for the next update...........................

Op

As one of Fortenberry´s frequent victims, you ought to have more sense
than post rubbish like this.

MC

Old February 14th, 2007, 08:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opie

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 14, 5:18 am, "Opus" wrote:
Kenny comes out of his corner, pacifier in mouth. Kenny heads indirectly
toward Mikey's general direction. Mikey skitters, in his bunny slippers,
toward Kenny.

They meet mid-canvass. Kenny gives Mikey a purple-nurple. Mikey counters
with a peck on Kenny's cheek and a pinch to Kenny's posterior.

The action is fast and flirtatious, but disgusting nonetheless.

Tune in for the next update...........................

Op

As one of Fortenberry´s frequent victims, you ought to have more sense
than post rubbish like this.

MC

Victim?

I've never considered myself a victim.

and what I posted is no more rubbish than what you and Kenny have been
postin', really!

Op

Old February 15th, 2007, 12:58 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Feb 14, 9:50 pm, "Opie" wrote:
wrote in message

oups.com...
On Feb 14, 5:18 am, "Opus" wrote:

Kenny comes out of his corner, pacifier in mouth. Kenny heads indirectly
toward Mikey's general direction. Mikey skitters, in his bunny slippers,
toward Kenny.

They meet mid-canvass. Kenny gives Mikey a purple-nurple. Mikey counters
with a peck on Kenny's cheek and a pinch to Kenny's posterior.

The action is fast and flirtatious, but disgusting nonetheless.

Tune in for the next update...........................

Op

As one of Fortenberry´s frequent victims, you ought to have more sense
than post rubbish like this.

MC

Victim?

I've never considered myself a victim.

and what I posted is no more rubbish than what you and Kenny have been
postin', really!

Op

So you think its OK to encourage the sociopathic idiot sod in his
nonsense?

Don´t whine when he starts insulting and defaming you again. Nobody
will take you seriously.

MC

Old February 15th, 2007, 01:12 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opus

wrote in message

So you think its OK to encourage the sociopathic idiot sod in his
nonsense?

Don´t whine when he starts insulting and defaming you again. Nobody
will take you seriously.

MC

Umm, I believe it is you who is encouraging whatever is occurring most
recently. I, on the other hand, was merely poking fun at your and Kenny's
exchange.

Keep it up, it's most entertaining, really, it is!

I can't ever recall bein' nearly as vociferous as yourself, when confronted
by Kenny, so don't expect any whine or cheese from me.

Remember, you are the one who hates ROFF, not me.

Op

Old February 15th, 2007, 01:16 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
MC

Opus wrote:

I can't ever recall bein' nearly as vociferous as yourself, when confronted
by Kenny, so don't expect any whine or cheese from me.

Remember, you are the one who hates ROFF, not me.

Op

I do not expect anything at all. I was merely pointing out that it is
foolish to encourage a sociopath who craves attention.

MC
Old February 15th, 2007, 01:17 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
daytripper

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:12:04 -0500, "Opus" wrote:

wrote in message

So you think its OK to encourage the sociopathic idiot sod in his
nonsense?

Don´t whine when he starts insulting and defaming you again. Nobody
will take you seriously.

MC

Umm, I believe it is you who is encouraging whatever is occurring most
recently. I, on the other hand, was merely poking fun at your and Kenny's
exchange.

Keep it up, it's most entertaining, really, it is!

[...]

No, it's not. It really isn't.

/daytripper (but, we *all* knew that...)
Old February 15th, 2007, 01:57 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

On Feb 14, 7:16 pm, MC wrote:
Opus wrote:

I can't ever recall bein' nearly as vociferous as yourself, when confronted
by Kenny, so don't expect any whine or cheese from me.

Remember, you are the one who hates ROFF, not me.

Op

I do not expect anything at all. I was merely pointing out that it is
foolish to encourage a sociopath who craves attention.

A sociopath who, according to an unimpeachable source, no one takes
seriously or pays any attention to at all.

Wolfgang
but then, if we can't make our enemies famous, what the **** are they
good for?

Old February 15th, 2007, 02:05 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
MC

Wolfgang wrote:
On Feb 14, 7:16 pm, MC wrote:
Opus wrote:

I can't ever recall bein' nearly as vociferous as yourself, when confronted
by Kenny, so don't expect any whine or cheese from me.
Remember, you are the one who hates ROFF, not me.
Op

I do not expect anything at all. I was merely pointing out that it is
foolish to encourage a sociopath who craves attention.

A sociopath who, according to an unimpeachable source, no one takes
seriously or pays any attention to at all.

Wolfgang
but then, if we can't make our enemies famous, what the **** are they
good for?

Hmmm.....good point. Does not make him any less obnoxious. Ah well who
cares, I obviously can´t do anything about it, so I will just ignore it.

MC