Putz

Old September 21st, 2006, 05:47 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Stan Gula

Default Putz

"Dave LaCourse" wrote:

Wolfgag is already on my do-not-read list

Bzzzt. Looks like a winner to me!

Uh, I think Stan was referring to my do-not-read list, not me posting
something negative.

fwiw, of course. d;o)

fwiw, you might be wrong. I take 'Wolfgag' as the kind of negative personal
comment this whole thing is about. I could be wrong of course. Not that I
care. I discard threads that start the descent into ****ing contests.
Pointless, humorless, waste-of-time. I could be wasting my time doing lots
more interesting pointless things.

For example:
http://www.themoananddove.com/dirtytruth/menu_beer.html

(For Claspy et. al. - this is a new place from the owners of the Moan&Dove -
biggerer and betterer - anybody in the Noho area is welcome to join me and
some flyfishing buddies this coming Tuesday at 8 - I'm looking at you TimJ)

Old September 21st, 2006, 05:57 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Stan Gula wrote:

... I could be wasting my time doing lots
more interesting pointless things.

For example:
http://www.themoananddove.com/dirtytruth/menu_beer.html

Good grief, a *beer menu* !?!

If I ever pay $7 for a Belgian Blond it sure as /hell/ ain't
gonna be for an overpriced glass of friggin' beer.

--
Ken Fortenberry

Old September 21st, 2006, 06:14 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim J.

Stan Gula typed:
snip
(For Claspy et. al. - this is a new place from the owners of the
Moan&Dove - biggerer and betterer - anybody in the Noho area is
welcome to join me and some flyfishing buddies this coming Tuesday at
8 - I'm looking at you TimJ)

In that case, you'll notice the deer-in-the-headlights look on my face. I'll
see if I can make it over; it looks like it could be a fun sorta place.
--
TL,
Tim

Old September 21st, 2006, 08:06 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Stan Gula

"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message

For example:
http://www.themoananddove.com/dirtytruth/menu_beer.html

Good grief, a *beer menu* !?!

If I ever pay $7 for a Belgian Blond it sure as /hell/ ain't
gonna be for an overpriced glass of friggin' beer.

I bet my $7 Belgian Blond tastes better than yoursg.

Old September 21st, 2006, 08:52 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Wolfgang

"Stan Gula" wrote in message
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote in message

For example:
http://www.themoananddove.com/dirtytruth/menu_beer.html

Good grief, a *beer menu* !?!

If I ever pay $7 for a Belgian Blond it sure as /hell/ ain't
gonna be for an overpriced glass of friggin' beer.

I bet my $7 Belgian Blond tastes better than yoursg.

And it is beyond a possibility of doubt a less suitable culture medium for
human pathogens.

Wolfgang

Old September 21st, 2006, 08:53 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry

Stan Gula wrote:
"Ken Fortenberry" wrote:
For example:
http://www.themoananddove.com/dirtytruth/menu_beer.html

Good grief, a *beer menu* !?!

If I ever pay $7 for a Belgian Blond it sure as /hell/ ain't
gonna be for an overpriced glass of friggin' beer.

I bet my $7 Belgian Blond tastes better than yoursg.

Maybe so, but let's talk about good head. ;-)

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old September 21st, 2006, 08:56 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Tim J.

Dave LaCourse typed:
That was not a nasty post, Mark. It was a post to ..... uh..... draw
you in, so to say. Show me the nasty part of that post? Was i to
lose no matter what I posted?

I haven't lost, matey. If you are afraid to choose someone to be the
judge of my posts, so be it, but don't get all high and mighty on me.
Oooops, that last sentence *could* be construed to be "nasty" when it
actually ain't. Jon, Stan, Tim, anyone but a biased you. Oh, gosh,
there goes another oooops.

Better think that through, Dave. Remember, I'm the designated roff
prude. This whole place is nasty to me. Besides, this is the dumbest bet
that ever existed and I want no part of it.
--
TL,
Tim

Old September 21st, 2006, 09:00 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opie

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message

That was not a nasty post, Mark. It was a post to ..... uh..... draw
you in, so to say. Show me the nasty part of that post? Was i to
lose no matter what I posted?

I haven't lost, matey. If you are afraid to choose someone to be the
judge of my posts, so be it, but don't get all high and mighty on me.
Oooops, that last sentence *could* be construed to be "nasty" when it
actually ain't. Jon, Stan, Tim, anyone but a biased you. Oh, gosh,
there goes another oooops.

LaCourse

Well since you accepted Stan as a non-biased individual, don't look now but
you lost according to Stan.

But of course you ain't got the integrity to admit that you clearly lost.

Op --you bet $500 dollars and you want a *time-out* to rethink your bid,
just because I got 4 Aces! My God, you are a low-life!--