Height of Infamy

Old August 17th, 2006, 01:07 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Dave LaCourse

Default Height of Infamy

On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 18:02:11 -0400, "Mr. Opus McDopus"
wrote:

dumbass stuff snipped

Grow up, Mark.

Old August 17th, 2006, 12:36 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Opie

"Dave LaCourse" wrote in message
On Wed, 16 Aug 2006 18:02:11 -0400, "Mr. Opus McDopus"
wrote:

dumbass stuff snipped

Grow up, Mark.

Moron's crap snipped

Grow-up, Dave!

Op

Old August 17th, 2006, 02:38 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Frank Reid wrote:
I was in Walmart this evening. I go in there about once every 6 months
for something they sell that costs 4X as much elsewhere.
At the register, the register operator called over the front end
manager. She whispered something in his ear. Hmm, thinks I, have I
overstepped the limit on my credit card (no, its paid off monthly)?
Has their Xray scanner sensed the box opener in my pocket? Do they
think my bottle of water is an explosive?
I was wearing a nice t-shirt that has a royal coachman embroidered into
it, with the words "Bite Me" over the top.
The manager asked me "not to wear that t-shirt into their store again.
Some may consider it offensive."
I was gobsmacked. Speechless. I nodded assent and left.
Only on the way home did the clever rejoinders come to mind. I think I
wear it in there tomorrow. Any ideas?
Frank Reid

http://walketim.newsvine.com/_news/2...ensive-t-shirt

51 Votes