Hodgman Waders

Old November 1st, 2003, 12:23 AM
bob

Default Hodgman Waders

I just bought a pair of Hodman DuraMags from www.woodburyoutfitters.com does
anyone know if I got a good deal?

Old November 1st, 2003, 07:14 AM
Chas Wade

"bob" wrote:
I just bought a pair of Hodman DuraMags from
www.woodburyoutfitters.com does
anyone know if I got a good deal?

So, let me see. You are either one of those guys that has to brag
about whatever he pays for something, or you're looking for abuse from
a bunch of guys who could have told you where to go if you'd only asked.

What's the point of your question?

Chas
remove fly fish to reply
http://home.comcast.net/~chas.wade/w...ome.html-.html

Old November 1st, 2003, 07:27 AM
Chas Wade

"Hooked" wrote:
Umm...

Spam???

Now I'm sure you're right. It is one of the stupidest spams I've seen.

Old November 1st, 2003, 05:53 PM
Cornmuse

You got screwed.

.com...

Old November 1st, 2003, 10:38 PM
Stephen Welsh

"bob" wrote in
.com:

I just bought a pair of Hodman DuraMags from
www.woodburyoutfitters.com does anyone know if I got a good
deal?

No ... not If you're going to use them for tying flys ... usually
breathables with neoprene bootys are far more comfortable for that.

Steve (Of course you need oversize slippers/loafers ...)
Old November 2nd, 2003, 01:38 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz

"Stephen Welsh" wrote in message
No ... not If you're going to use them for tying flys ... usually
breathables with neoprene bootys are far more comfortable for that.

Steve (Of course you need oversize slippers/loafers ...)

Steve have you tried tyin' in scub gear, yet? I do some of my best tyin'
in a gorilla suit, course it comes with its own feet included.

Op --Hodgeman's bought at www.wouldburnersoutflitters.con suck--

Op --Hodgeman's bought at www.wouldburnersoutflitters.con
suck--

Masks are a bugger to keep clear and what with wearing the hood 'n
all I could miss the dinner bell which means I may go hungry, or
more likely I'll cop a whack over the nadget for not paying
attention.
Gorilla suit sounds like a plan though ... should be easy to find
dubbing.

Steve

Old November 2nd, 2003, 09:42 PM
Guyz-N-Flyz

"Stephen Welsh" wrote in message
more likely I'll cop a whack over the nadget for not paying
attention.

Don't mention this most unfortunate case of, potential, spousal abuse over
at ROFF, as fecal matter has hit the rotatin' blades attached to an electric
motor, in the "OT: Mmmmm, pig parts" thread. It's possible that someone
might call you a sissy-girly-man, if this get out.

Gorilla suit sounds like a plan though ... should be easy to find
dubbing.

I checked in on toutflies.com last night, and couldn't resist buyin' some
flies. Strange thing is, it got me to thinkin' that I ought to start tryin'
to tie flies again. I got as much tyin' stuff as I do fishin' gear, yet I'm
to lazy to learn on my own. I'm hopin', as cabin fever sets in, I'll sit my
duff down at the tyin' table and get motivated. Harry has some real nice
tutorials on his site, unfortunately, I no longer have a workin' 'puter at
home.

Funny thing is that I just love the looks of delicate dry flies: especially,
PMDs!

Op --Though I don't tie, I keep buyin' materials, hopin' that one day I
will catch on--

Steve

Old November 2nd, 2003, 11:02 PM
Stephen Welsh

"Guyz-N-Flyz" wrote in part
:

I checked in on toutflies.com last night, and couldn't resist
buyin' some flies.

Harry's flies sure do look temptin'.

Strange thing is, it got me to thinkin' that
I ought to start tryin' to tie flies again. I got as much tyin'
stuff as I do fishin' gear, yet I'm to lazy to learn on my own.
I'm hopin', as cabin fever sets in, I'll sit my duff down at the
tyin' table and get motivated. Harry has some real nice
tutorials on his site, unfortunately, I no longer have a workin'
'puter at home.

Funny thing is that I just love the looks of delicate dry flies:
especially, PMDs!

Normally I'd say start with simple things like nymphs and woollys
but if PMDs take your fancy then start with them! The usual
advice is to start with something that will work where you fish -
's one off the reasons woollys are good ... but if that something
is a PMD have at it.

Have at it,

Steve
(BTW: Gorilla might be a bit dark for the PMD adult