I need some suggestions .............

Old October 5th, 2003, 10:08 AM
Ergo

Default I need some suggestions .............

........... for a UK fishing Holiday next year in the southern part of the
England or South Wales, with accommodation for myself and the Mrs. Forget
Carp only waters, I like diversity. Ideally chalet style accommodation, more
than one room. Done the Broads to death I think, so somewhere south of
there.

--
Ergo ²°°³
www.eric-gales.co.uk

---
Don't worry I am virus free atm. rofl

Old October 5th, 2003, 10:50 AM
kinglemming

Ergo wrote:

........... for a UK fishing Holiday next year in the southern part of the
England or South Wales, with accommodation for myself and the Mrs. Forget
Carp only waters, I like diversity. Ideally chalet style accommodation, more
than one room. Done the Broads to death I think, so somewhere south of
there.

--
Ergo ²°°³
www.eric-gales.co.uk
If you can't change your fate ..... change your attitude!

---
Don't worry I am virus free atm. rofl

Try dorset some great river fishing on the Stour alot of day ticket
sections and there are plenty of hotels and holiday camps to stay at as
well.

steve
--
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeSPLA T!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.stebru.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk
http://www.aquatels.co.uk
Old October 5th, 2003, 11:42 AM
Ergo

kinglemming wrote:
Ergo wrote:

........... for a UK fishing Holiday next year in the southern part
of the England or South Wales, with accommodation for myself and the
Mrs. Forget Carp only waters, I like diversity. Ideally chalet style
accommodation, more than one room. Done the Broads to death I think,
so somewhere south of there.

--
Ergo ²°°³
www.eric-gales.co.uk
If you can't change your fate ..... change your attitude!

---
Don't worry I am virus free atm. rofl

Try dorset some great river fishing on the Stour alot of day ticket
sections and there are plenty of hotels and holiday camps to stay at
as well.

steve

Thanks Steve, on the list for consideration 8-o

Old October 10th, 2003, 03:51 PM
Roy Vassie

Have a look at www.todbermanor.co.uk they have 1 mixed lake containing lots
of silver fish, Tench & even Barbel & Ide & 3 other predominantly carp
lakes. And are within a couple of miles of the Dorset Stour. They offer some
good accommodation & have a tackle shop on site that is the best in my area.
But just a word of caution, if you are looking for night life on your
holidays all North Dorset has to offer is Badgers & foxes.

Old October 10th, 2003, 04:28 PM
Ergo

Roy Vassie wrote:
Have a look at www.todbermanor.co.uk they have 1 mixed lake
containing lots of silver fish, Tench & even Barbel & Ide & 3 other
predominantly carp lakes. And are within a couple of miles of the
Dorset Stour. They offer some good accommodation & have a tackle shop
on site that is the best in my area. But just a word of caution, if
you are looking for night life on your holidays all North Dorset has
to offer is Badgers & foxes.

snip

It sounds interesting, thank you ) I've drunk plenty of Badgers Ale but
never Foxes lol

--
Ergo ²°°³
A day without sunshine is like, well, night!

---
Don't worry I am virus free atm. rofl

Old October 10th, 2003, 04:53 PM
Ergo

Ergo wrote:
Roy Vassie wrote:
Have a look at www.todbermanor.co.uk they have 1 mixed lake
containing lots of silver fish, Tench & even Barbel & Ide & 3 other
predominantly carp lakes. And are within a couple of miles of the
Dorset Stour. They offer some good accommodation & have a tackle shop
on site that is the best in my area. But just a word of caution, if
you are looking for night life on your holidays all North Dorset has
to offer is Badgers & foxes.

snip

It sounds interesting, thank you ) I've drunk plenty of Badgers Ale
but never Foxes lol

In fact I've just booked it 8-o ty.