We export nylon yarn, polyester yarn, spandex yarn from China

Old September 8th, 2006, 10:55 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
[email protected]

Default We export nylon yarn, polyester yarn, spandex yarn from China

Dear sirs,

I am first here. Hello, every one! Have there some one who import nylon
yarn, polyester yarn, spandex yarn?

For My company Jinan Trustar International Co. Ltd. We mainly export
nylon yarn, spandex yarn, polyester yarn from China.

Our main products:

Nylon HOY,POY,DTY,FDY

Nylon monofilament 20D,30D

Nylon high tenacity yarn 840D,1260D,1680D

Polyester high tenacity yarn 1000D,2000D

Spandex yarn 20D,30D,40D,70D.

IF YOU COMPANY NEED OUR PRODUCTS,. Pls feel free to contact with me

Old September 9th, 2006, 02:54 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
riverman

wrote in message
ups.com...
Dear sirs,

I am first here. Hello, every one! Have there some one who import nylon
yarn, polyester yarn, spandex yarn?

For My company Jinan Trustar International Co. Ltd. We mainly export
nylon yarn, spandex yarn, polyester yarn from China.

Our main products:

Nylon HOY,POY,DTY,FDY

Nylon monofilament 20D,30D

Nylon high tenacity yarn 840D,1260D,1680D

Polyester high tenacity yarn 1000D,2000D

Spandex yarn 20D,30D,40D,70D.

IF YOU COMPANY NEED OUR PRODUCTS,. Pls feel free to contact with me

Using an online translator to translate this into Chinese, then back into
English:

Dear gentlemen,
my here in first. You are good, each! Who has there some human of to import
the nylon
yarn, the polyester yarn, the Spandex elastic fiber yarn?
For mine company Jinan Trustar international Co. Limited company.

HTH
--riverman

Old September 9th, 2006, 11:34 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Mr. Opus McDopus

"riverman" wrote in message ...

wrote in message
[...]

Thanks Myron! I was having a great deal of difficulty trying to interpret
the original posters comments. You made his jumble of words so much
more........................um concise?

Love,
Op

Old October 2nd, 2006, 02:39 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Wolfgang

"George Cleveland" wrote in message

So Wolfgang, how are you set for spandex?

This guy might be able to help.

There's really no question of need.....didn't get much use this year. Any
additions to the collection at this point would be motivated purely by
vanity.

Wolfgang
well, that and the urge to shop.

Old October 3rd, 2006, 03:01 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
riverman

"Wolfgang" wrote in message

"George Cleveland" wrote in message

So Wolfgang, how are you set for spandex?

This guy might be able to help.

There's really no question of need.....didn't get much use this year. Any
additions to the collection at this point would be motivated purely by
vanity.

There are very few people in the world, and almost none of them male IMHO,
for whom shopping for spandex is an issue of vanity.

--riverman