float tubes?

Old June 8th, 2004, 04:33 AM
bruiser

Default mayhem for Bruiser Weekend TR

"rw" wrote in

Maybe if you stayed home for a weekend or two Heidi would let you go to
the Madison Clave. :-)

I'd been working so hard at it and then I finally broke down and went
fishing last weekend. Back to the Grindstone... (g)

bruce h

Old June 9th, 2004, 02:21 AM
bruiser

"Kevin Vang" wrote

How's the fishing around the end of July, early August? I may be headed

down your way next summer.

It's good. That time of year we could (potentially) have great fishing on
the San Juan, Rio Grande and the Animas, which are my three favorites. Keep
me posted.

bruce h

Old June 9th, 2004, 06:00 AM
bruiser

Is the convention in Albuquerque?

Old June 9th, 2004, 06:15 AM
Kevin Vang

In article ,
says...
Is the convention in Albuquerque?

Yep. Guess I should have mentioned that, eh?
Albuquerque, NM, August 4-6, 2005

Kevin
Old June 10th, 2004, 01:04 AM
bruiser

"Kevin Vang" wrote in

about three weeks fishing, sightseeing, and looking for
real Mexican food, which, believe it or not, is hard to

I can point you in some good directions for fishing and camping.

As far as the food goes... make a small modification and if you're looking
for good "New Mexican" food I can also help you out in a huge way. There is
a fair amount of authentic Mexican food around also, but the particular
style in New Mexico (which I think you're already familiar with) is so
awesome.

My favorite right now is just up the road in Bernalillo.

bruce h