Obama and ACORN...

Old October 17th, 2008, 03:09 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Ken Fortenberry[_2_]

Default Obama and ACORN...

wrote:
Ken Fortenberry wrote:
A rabid GOP wingnut prattling on and on about tampering
with the voter roles, that is truly hilarious.

ACORN hired folks to register voters and paid them by
the voter. A few of the folks they hired, very few,
inflated their pay by turning in bogus registration
forms. ACORN discovered this, reported it and fired
those responsible. ACORN themselves did this.

Only after they really got their tits in the wringer, and they didn't
significantly, if at all, change their methods - they watched the exact
movie, yet claim to have expected a different ending this time...please.

Oh please, yourself. Anybody who claims ACORN was engaged in
deliberate and systematic voter fraud is a either a rabid,
partisan GOP wingnut or a moron. The Times got this right:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/17/opinion/17fri1.html

Rat ******* GOP sleazeballs smearing a great community
organization like ACORN makes me ****in' sick. This
whole brouhaha is a sick, twisted political stunt.

Hardly. ...

Seriously, you're starting to sound really silly. I mean,
what's the deal, do you have a TV tuned to Foxnews stuck
up your butt ? You need to pull your head out of there.
Oh, turn off the TV first. LOL !!

--
Ken Fortenberry
Old October 17th, 2008, 04:33 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
~^ beancounter ~^

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e43_1224086229&p=1

On Oct 17, 8:09*am, Ken Fortenberry

Old October 18th, 2008, 06:52 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

Default McCain campaign attempt to block minority voting in Florida

On Oct 17, 8:39*am, Scott Seidman wrote:

The current issue of RollingStone has a very comprehensive article on
the Republican efforts to reduce Black voting in Florida and several
other States, naming names and specifics. The prior issue web version
had a rogue's gallery of Rove operatives, bios, pix and their current
assignments in the RNC funded dirty tricks campaigns.

Old October 18th, 2008, 08:21 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008 22:52:39 -0700 (PDT), DaveS
wrote:

On Oct 17, 8:39*am, Scott Seidman wrote:

The current issue of RollingStone has a very comprehensive article on
the Republican efforts to reduce Black voting in Florida and several
other States, naming names and specifics. The prior issue web version
had a rogue's gallery of Rove operatives, bios, pix and their current
assignments in the RNC funded dirty tricks campaigns.

Um, yeah...I can see the scene now:

"Look, Rove, you're a cocksucking ******* and I don't like this one
bit..."

"John, I can get you into the Oval Office, no problem..."

"And how do you plan to do that with just 5 people?"

"It's a cunningly simple plan. Steve is gonna work for you, but you
have to be ready for some real dirty politics. He gonna have to say
things like "The NY Times is a pro-Obama advocacy organization..."

"Now hold on, Karl...I don't know if I can stand for that...Oh, sure, I
know they endorsed him and are constantly running pro-Dem, anti-GOP
op-ed pieces, regardless of the candidates, but that seems a bit
extreme..."

"Look, John, this is politics. Sometimes you gotta get down and
dirty..."

"Well, before I decide, what else do you plan to do?"

OK, now, look, some of the rest of this may sound rough, but believe me,
it's all a necessary part of getting you elected while destroying Obama.
First, Ralph is gonna defend Chevron from those damned Ecuadorian
natives, and then, Beth is gonna work to get Romney elected, if not this
year, in 2012. Then Scott is gonna work to get Giuliani in. But the
real lynchpin in all of it is Dan...."

"Oh, Jesus Christ...what sick, twisted **** is he gonna pull...?"

"OK, now look John, I know you're really sensitive about this kind of
stuff, but I'm telling you, it's a necessary evil in a campaign like
this..."

"Cut the salespitch, Karl, what's he gonna do...?"

"OK, John, he's gonna sit this one out and..."

"HOLY CRAP! You sick..."

"...work for NBC..."

"WHAT?! No, Karl, I'm sorry, that's just too much! Aside from the
sheer horror of it, it'll shatter democracy and rend the country
asunder!"

"Well, OK, what can you live with...?"

"ABC, maybe CBS, absolutely, no way CNN..."

"OK, CBS it is..."

My God, what a sick, evil, twisted prick. What kind of devious warped
mind even conceives of sitting it out AND working for NBC? We can only
thank the Lord that a man like McCain was there to halt the madness. The
world doesn't even want to imagine what might have been had Dan worked
for NBC....

Sheesh,
....and let me guess - it's your theory that Beth and Ralph are the gay
male prostitutes, right...?

Old October 18th, 2008, 06:50 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
DaveS

On Oct 18, 12:21*am, wrote:

You are falling behind on the reading Richard. The various projects
and assignments of Rove's operatives and proteges has already been
covered by the media. Or maybe you think Lewis was reacting to thin
air? In the South, in Pennsylvania, Florida and Ohio, the Rs are
running a racist backdoor campaign. They are also running their
classic "block the vote" campaigns to limit minority voting in most of
the other 50 States. Some of the same actors who used these tactics
against McCain last go round, are involved in the race-based and
Muslim rumor dirty pool again.

Old October 18th, 2008, 08:32 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

On Oct 18, 7:50*pm, DaveS wrote:

.. Some of the same actors who used these tactics
against McCain last go round, are involved in the race-based and
Muslim rumor dirty pool again.

Dave

Indeed, you are doubtless an expert on spreading rumours and bull****,
all based on personal experience.