Old February 15th, 2004, 01:48 PM
Ken Fortenberry

Default Press Release: Upper Delaware River

Bob Sheedy wrote:

Excellent Post and one very worthy of appearing on ROFF. ...

OK, let's ignore for a moment how dumb it is to repost that whole
damn press release just so you could top post 4 lines of cheery
triteness and consider the issues. A phoney baloney cold water
fishery has been created accidentally and incidentally to providing
the largest metropolitan area in North America with water and a
bunch of folks are uspet because that takes a higher priority than
fishing ? Excuse me, but don't you think that's just a little bit
skewed ? Hey ! Leave that water alone, I want to play in it !!

--
Ken Fortenberry