Old September 6th, 2006, 12:21 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
Derek Moody

Default River Flyfishing Home Counties

In article , Ellis Morgan
wrote:

look at http://www.salisburydistrictac.co.uk/

Well worth it

or at http://www.cotswoldangling.co.uk/
or at http://www.grhe.co.uk/

This is my local club. A waste of time, money and first-class water.
- Purist snobbery prohibits methods likely to catch the better fish.
I have fished it all over the years as guest or on a day ticket but they
insist on minute dries and upstream nymphs only (when banging the biggest fly
in the box down under each bush in turn is the way to go) - and when the
minnows are spawning will they let you use a sculpin pattern? Of course not,
you might go and catch one of those 8lb+ wildies...

and http://www.christchurchac.org.uk/

Pretty good but the better flyfishing is on all-methods water so don't be
surprised to meet all sorts on the bank.

Cheerio,

--
Fishing: http://www.fishing.casterbridge.net/
Writing: http://www.author.casterbridge.net/derek-moody/