Old September 5th, 2006, 12:11 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.game,rec.outdoors.fishing.fly
[email protected]

Default River Flyfishing Home Counties

Hello,

I am moving back to the UK from the US. Not sure where yet, but near
London. What's foremost on my mind is where am I going to fish? After
browsing the web for some nice river fly fishing anywhere near where I
may end up I am in a near panic. I can't afford to spend 150 quid for a
day on the river or have the time to drive all the way to south Wales.
Any tips anyone?

While in the USA fly fishing has become my No 1 passion over the last
few years. For 25 dollars a year I could fish anywhere I wanted in my
state, I usually manage to wade or float for smallmouth bass and trout
at least 3 times a week after work and the occasional Saturday or
Sunday for steelhead and salmon. All practically for free.

cheers, Robert