Old July 26th, 2008, 01:43 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
AKSkim[_77_]

Default Best Ontario trib. pattern for salmon?

DH; "What would you do about the tandem hook thing? I was wondering- cut
the rear off at the bend & leave the front hook or the other way
around?"

Partridge makes double waddington shanks.

[image: http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b.../DSCN5417.jpg]

I purchsed these at Malinda's Fly Shop in Altmar, NY.

$7.49 for 25.

[image: http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/b.../DSCN5419.jpg]

--
AKSkim

*.... Red Sox Nation *and the rest of MLB
#1 in posts scrubbed, -166 and still counting.-
-AK Skim NEFF leader in Off Topic Banter, 117 Posts.-
WINNER OF THE NEFF 2007 MOST PRESTIGIOUS AWARD
*P - You know E who you Tare you snakE...*