Old November 2nd, 2003, 02:00 AM

Default Griffin Montana Mongoose Fly Tying Vise

As IF I need another vise, but has anyone seen/used this vise? I
thought the all in one with carrying case was a good idea and the
price seemed reasonable. I have never used a Griffin vise in the
past, and the fly fishing/tying magazines have never been very
complementary, but I have seen no reviews on this particular vise...

Chris 'Padishar Creel' Fanning -- All typical disclaimers apply, I do
not own stock or work for any fly fishing/tying equipment
company...but with what I have spent -- I should own a few by now.