Old November 29th, 2005, 02:59 AM posted to aus.sport.fishing

Default Snapper on Port Phillip Bay

Few to 5kg last week, and everyone around us pulling em in too.

www.tacklebox.com.au
Australian Fishing Community

"Lindsay" wrote in message

TBA wrote:

Get out there.... its time. Down Bellarine way.

Mate got a couple to 6 pound this morning off Carrum

"Chris and Pam Butel" wrote in message
Is it time to get the boat out yet? The Sun had a report
of snapper down Corio Bay way. Any being caught down
Mornington or Carrum? Can,t wait to try out the new Penn.

regards Chris (Rowdy) Butel

--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

"We all should present legal cars. I'm embarrassed we've presented a car
that's ineligible." Mark Skaife, Chief Sook, HRT.12/11/04 (It must hurt
to say illegal!)

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN