Old February 7th, 2007, 09:48 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
bob

Default fishing

"Cancer Man" wrote in message
Bob,

At last a person that enjoys a good chin wag about fishing, I two ventured
out on Saturday and had a blinding day, couldn't believe that the carp
were
all feeding from the surface, one of my friends caught a 12 pound mirror
form the surface with dog biscuits.
Then It was my turn I played a 17 pound common for 20 minuets what a bend
in
the rod for this time of the year.

Tight lines,

Cancer Man.

"bob" wrote in message
I went fishing today and caught 2 carp. there, doesnt that make a change
to actually read something on topic
bob

Well! a bleedin dog biscuit on the surface at this time of year, thats
great!. thats my favourite method in the summer months in the evenings, I
just love to see that big swirl and hear the old baitrunner screaming, :-))
well done.
take care
Bob