Old January 25th, 2011, 02:13 AM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly.tying
Mark H. Bowen[_2_]

Default UDS Patterns and parachute tying tips needed.

Thanks again Soren. I will purchase so K3As in the near future and see what I can produce.

I am not a proficient fly tier, I merely attempt to mimic the patterns of others and produce flyz that I think might catch trout on my home waters--NW mountains of North Carolina. My tying skills are quite limited at present, but I figure if I keep practicing, whether tying traditional patterns or designs of my own, I can only get a bit better--maybe not?

Here's a link to some pics of the flys I have tied in the last few months. Many of the pics are simply different photos of the same flyz from differing vantage points, so I apologize, in advance, for your having to wade thru some many to see so few--should you take a look that is.

Respectfully,

Mark H. Bowen --aka--Opie