Old September 21st, 2008, 07:39 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Derek Moody

Default Running a Fishery

In article , Pumpaction
wrote:
Hi my name is Chris and I'm looking for some help please.
I Know of an old lake by me in west London that has been shut for two years.
If there is anyone here that runs a fishery, how do I go about getting this
one running again, it is council owned

Permissions and so on are down to the owner - the council, so it's them you
have to persuade. First step would be to ask them why they closed it (and
if it was a pay-to-fish water why have they stopped a source of revenue.)

There -might- be a good reason or there might not. Your next step depends
on the answer.

Cheerio,

--
Fishing: http://www.fishing.casterbridge.net/