Old September 15th, 2008, 09:41 PM posted to rec.outdoors.fishing.fly,uk.rec.fishing.game
Derek Moody

Default Fly Fishing Rods

In article , Dave Lane
URL:mailto
you want to try getting a 14 foot double hander into a mini???
Even in 3 pieces.... :+)

I haven't had a chance to try getting my 14 foot double hander into anything
yet this year - getting a bit late now 'though I might take it piking before
the weather goes cold.

Just spent a couple of weeks in Ireland, far -too much- water though. There
were a couple of Shannon tribs we could have fished but even finding the
river under all that floodwater would have been a feat. Not knowing the
water the conditions would have been too dangerous. Even the sea fishing
was badly affected by the mile or so of dirty brown runoff surrounding the
coast.

Cheerio,

--
Fishing: http://www.fishing.casterbridge.net/