Old August 17th, 2008, 12:51 PM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
Derek Moody

Default Is Crayfish a Fish - EA Licence

In article , Gandalf
URL:mailto:Gandalf.not@home wrote:
Don't like dill, will salad cream do.VBG

OK, a*generous squeeze of lemon and brown bread and butter - thinly sliced
cucumber is optional extra.

I thought signal crays were known to predate on small fry and young eels
have to be easy pickings for such a set of claws I would have thought.

Yes. What I haven't seen is any sort of survey of the effect of a
population of signals on the rest of the ecosystem. Do they just cream off
a surplus or is there a significant shift?

Cheerio,

--
Fishing: http://www.fishing.casterbridge.net/
Writing: http://www.author.casterbridge.net/derek-moody/