Old August 7th, 2006, 10:41 AM posted to uk.rec.fishing.coarse
PeteL

Default NEW FISHERY

Alec Powell wrote:
On Sun, 6 Aug 2006, PeteL, gave forth these words of wisdom:
Bit pricey at £5 a rod!!!

Interesting Pete., not that far from me.
Just as a matter of interest is 5 quid for a days fishing expensive?
Can't say as how I've bought a day ticket for quite a few years .always
being a member of a club etc. (£11 a season - pretty good value to me)
Cheers,
Alec
--
Alec Powell

(Waiting for the Great Leap Forwards)

Watlington
Oxfordshire
UK

It was only my opinion that £5 for 1 rod was quite expensive for this
area when you consider at Longparish (VALE FARM) its £7.50 for 2 rods
and even Shearwater near Longleat is only £7 for 2 rods.

Will update you guys on what its like once i get chance to pop a rod in
the water. Its only 5 mins from me!!

PeteL